• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alpha Mags

Nope, no one has ever used them.
I'm pretty certain there isn't a lengthy thread specifically concerning Alpha mags.
Luckily you didn't waste your time using the search engine in the upper right corner.

I have 308, and 300WM Alpha mags, as well as AI mags in each of those calibers (the 308 is switched between 308 and 6.5CM). For some reason I like the Alpha mag finish better, but I don't think that's a decision point worth considering. I see them both as high quality and I value them equally. The only reason I originally bought alpha mags is because I couldn't find any AIs when I wanted them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply on these mags...any one have any trouble getting there order once they placed? I order two mags on Tuesday April 8th 2014 @ 0934. A week has gone by now & I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone or email 3 phone calls a/messages & 2 emails have gone unanswered. I still want the mags but I don't want to risk getting screwed out of 148.00. I am wondering if I should contact American Express and dispute charge.

Thanks for the reply on these mags...any one have any trouble getting there order once they placed? I order two mags on Tuesday April 8th 2014 @ 0934. A week has gone by now & I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone or email 3 phone calls a/messages & 2 emails have gone unanswered. I still want the mags but I don't want to risk getting screwed out of 148.00. I am wondering if I should contact American Express and dispute charge.

Good luck.

You'll get your magazines, but probably no time soon.

I will not use them, nor will anyone I shoot with. CS is spotty (at best) and quality isn't the best. You can find my specific comments in an ealier thread. Go with AICS or accurate mag.