• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alright Texans.....I'mma call you out, get BUSY!

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    As far fetched as it may have been, Brandon Herrera has forced a runoff election in south Texas for congressman.
    Yea, no shit, Brandon the gun guy from YouTube.

Lets get him elected and fuck this anti gun guy he is facing against in a 1v1 runoff.

Here, so you know who he is....

He hangs out with the BRCC folks who fund the left.

Reactions: atomic41

I see you have done little to no research. He's his own man.

His videos speak for themselves. You just have to actually watch them on YouTube, because Tony is running the typical smear campaign built on taking things out of context and editing important parts out.

But Tony is a rino voting with the Dems, so I can see why you'd want to keep him on the ballot :ROFLMAO:

This is getting interesting....

Reactions: Ronws
    I see you have done little to no research. He's his own man.

His videos speak for themselves. You just have to actually watch them on YouTube, because Tony is running the typical smear campaign built on taking things out of context and editing important parts out.

But Tony is a rino voting with the Dems, so I can see why you'd want to keep him on the ballot :ROFLMAO:

This is getting interesting....

I don’t recently learn about brcc…this is old info.

I have also seen Matt Carreker (Demolition Ranch, Bunker Branding) do a podcast with BRCC. Which doesn't make him a leftie.

In fact, the only person I know of there who has openly donated to DNC is the founder, Evan Hafer.

They caught a bunch of heat for a stupid pic and t-shirt.

Back during the travails of Kyle Rittenhouse, he was visiting with Ricky Schroeder (the actor) and Kyle happened to be wearing a BRCC shirt.

BRCC, as a corporation, said that they would like to see the justice system do its job, which it did. That they were not commenting on the whole situation. That turned into them hating the 2A and all righteous americans.

Last edited:
    Reactions: LMTMWS
    I don’t recently learn about brcc…this is old info.

So you'll throw away a 99% good option to keep the 1% good option because he is friends with certain people?

This is why our side loses. The left stands behind their candidates. While we'd rather argue over trivial shit and let a rino keep voting the party line with the left.

Here I am thinking he's an intelligent person, who manufacturers firearms, has a full auto collection, FFL, SOT, and can bring intelligent comments to Congress.
    But you're stuck on the fact that he has Evan Haffers cell number.

So you'll throw away a 99% good option to keep the 1% good option because he is friends with certain people?

This is why our side loses. The left stands behind their candidates. While we'd rather argue over trivial shit and let a rino keep voting the party line with the left.

Here I am thinking he's an intelligent person, who manufacturers firearms, has a full auto collection, FFL, SOT, and can bring intelligent comments to Congress.
    you sure got your panties in a twist. The whole country isn't eligible to vote for him….hell not even the whole state.

Reactions: Makinchips208

Awesome post and dead nuts right.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    He likes AKs...... Looser.....

kto-kounotori.gif

No. "our side" is us vs the government. If you think there is a right and left fighting each other to represent we the people then you are wrong. This is why we are in the mess we are in and why the republic is gone. Trust no one.

BRCC, as a corporation, said that they would like to see the justice system do its job, which it did. That they were not commenting on the whole situation. That turned into them hating the 2A and all righteous americans.

Sorry my man but this is wrong. BRCC did a lot more than this. I watched one of their podcasts where one of them (Jared was his name I think?) went on a huge rant crapping on anyone that even thought about supporting Kyle or questioning them. He went full retard as a representative of BRCC and absolutely did comment on the whole situation.

Hafer also made it very clear that if you are a Trump supporter you are a racist and they don't want your business. This was him doubling down when pressed to comment on what happened. He absolutely trashed his customer base and doubled down on what he had done.

All of this was documented here on the hide including his many donations to clinton, act blue, obama, etc. He flat out lied about the "I lost a bet" bullshit and over the years has given a lot of money to communists. His minions dogpiled on too. Fuck BRCC and fuck anyone that is associated with them including this new idiot saying all the right things so he can go hang out with eye patch mccain.

I can't vote for him but I do admit I have bought a doo dad that went to fund his campaign.

I look at him a little like I look at Trump. He has not made his living on being a politician, he is an "outsider". This in of itself is enough to get me to take a second look at him.

So far what I have seen I like what he has to say. As I can't vote for him I have not dug into his positions on other issues.

Sorry my man but this is wrong. BRCC did a lot more than this. I watched one of their podcasts where one of them (Jared was his name I think?) went on a huge rant crapping on anyone that even thought about supporting Kyle or questioning them. He went full retard as a representative of BRCC and absolutely did comment on the whole situation.

Hafer also made it very clear that if you are a Trump supporter you are a racist and they don't want your business. This was him doubling down when pressed to comment on what happened. He absolutely trashed his customer base and doubled down on what he had done.

All of this was documented here on the hide including his many donations to clinton, act blue, obama, etc. He flat out lied about the "I lost a bet" bullshit and over the years has given a lot of money to communists. His minions dogpiled on too. Fuck BRCC and fuck anyone that is associated with them including this new idiot saying all the right things so he can go hang out with eye patch mccain.
    I stand corrected. I did not know about that.

Reactions: atomic41
    Name the "ones" who fund the left. Note..you said "ones" not "one of them has funded." Back up your claim. I will start you out with Evan, now list:

Name the "ones" who fund the left. Note..you said "ones" not "one of them has funded." Back up your claim. I will start you out with Evan, now list:
    You can’t even read. You’re quoting words that don’t exist in the sentence.

Back up your claim. I’ll wait while you find that word in the sentence, sound it out slow you’ll get it.

I stand corrected. I did not know about that.

No worries man. I wasn't trying to attack either, just throwing out some history for those not up to speed on how things went down. That's the short version, there was a lot there and I forgot about him being a sexual harasser too...what a lovely human. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: camotoe and Ronws
    you sure got your panties in a twist. The whole country isn't eligible to vote for him….hell not even the whole state.

No, but we should be excited for someone with half a brain to be in Congress.

He's obviously touching on the right nerves if he's being out-spent 5 to 1 and still polling higher.

Conservative gun owners want less government and more freedom. Here's a candidate running on that and we should be excited, hopefully the pendulum is starting it's back swing.

You can’t even read. You’re quoting words that don’t exist in the sentence.

Back up your claim. I’ll wait while you find that word in the sentence, sound it out slow you’ll get it.
    You're correct. "He hangs out with the BRCC folks who fund the left."
    Name the "folks." Evan is one, name the others since "folks" is plural.

You're correct. "He hangs out with the BRCC folks who fund the left."
    Name the "folks." Evan is one, name the others since "folks" is plural.
    You aren’t worth the time you already make shit up out of thin air lol.

You aren’t worth the time you already make shit up out of thin air lol.
    Clearly I am worth the time, since you responded. I corrected my error, and now you have the opportunity to be a man and either back up your claim or admit yours. I know Evan gave money, who else did? Did BRCC as a company contribute as well?

No worries man. I wasn't trying to attack either, just throwing out some history for those not up to speed on how things went down. That's the short version, there was a lot there and I forgot about him being a sexual harasser too...what a lovely human. :ROFLMAO:
    No offense taken and I plan to look into that. I took it to mean that I was wrong in my summation and I realized I had based in on scant information and have a chance to learn. This is the least stressful part of my day.

No offense taken and I plan to look into that. I took it to mean that I was wrong in my summation and I realized I had based in on scant information and have a chance to learn. This is the least stressful part of my day.

Same here, I'm done working and starting whiskey in about :30 my stress is fading fast. There were at least two BRCC threads going here and all the info is in them. But it's a ton of garbage to read through.

Reactions: Jgault and Ronws
    Same here, I'm done working and starting whiskey in about :30 my stress is fading fast. There were at least two BRCC threads going here and all the info is in them. But it's a ton of garbage to read through.
    Yeah, still working being mobile. I am office and operations manager for the company and that means phone calls, schedule changes, etcetera.

And I still have to drive home in a few hours. Sitting here now with my wife (she lives in a skilled nursing facility.)

But, about 2 hours from now, I shall enjoy some whiskey, as well.

Even the ones that donated to Crenshaw pretty much are supporting a democrat. It’s all public info who they donate to.

Reactions: FWoo45
    Even the ones that donated to Crenshaw pretty much are supporting a democrat. It’s all public info who they donate to.
    The problem I had with Crenshaw is yeah, he is basically a rino. All too willing to support red flag laws and more gun control. Okay for him while he was a SEAL but screw the rest of us.

Allot of true things in this thread at the same time. Brcc is definitely not our friend and their transgressions are many, while Herrera may not be perfect he’s better than who he is running against, and anyone who favors ak47’s are inherently suspect.
    Cyka blyat!

• Haha
    Reactions: Ronws
    Yeah, still working being mobile. I am office and operations manager for the company and that means phone calls, schedule changes, etcetera.

And I still have to drive home in a few hours. Sitting here now with my wife (she lives in a skilled nursing facility.)

But, about 2 hours from now, I shall enjoy some whiskey, as well.
    and @akmike47 @atomic41

Damn it, now I am confused again. And yes, I watched the whole video.

So, I am not seeing where Evan Hafer is a Trump hater. Can someone help me find that?

and @akmike47 @atomic41

Damn it, now I am confused again. And yes, I watched the whole video.

So, I am not seeing where Evan Hafer is a Trump hater. Can someone help me find that?

I don’t care if he hates trump, he donates to democrats and their organizations. You can have opinions just don’t do grifter shit

Reactions: FWoo45
    I don't much care for AKs, but this... is kinda cool -

Put me in the "don't let perfect be the enemy of good enough" category.

Reactions: chevy_man
    Long flowing hair, best friends with lefty Starbucks commies. Half a fag already if he ain’t a full bore knob polisher.

The evidence is laid out before you but you still wish to believe the YouTube persona.

• Haha
    Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Long flowing hair, best friends with lefty Starbucks commies. Half a fag already if he ain’t a full bore knob polisher.

The evidence is laid out before you but you still wish to believe the YouTube persona.
    Dunno what the fuck you're on about....but I don't even see long hair, let alone flowing (do men say that?).

I'll try to find it. It was statements he made about his customer base and he went on a rant about not wanting Trump supporting racists. It was a huge FU to the very people that buy his terrible coffee.

Not that wikipedia is the be-all end-all. Kind of a Cliff Notes.

In there, it is noted that an article at the pedo-loving Salon stated that BRCC was trying to distance themselves from the legal problems and publicity around Kyle Rittenhouse's tribulations and trial.

Still have not found where Hafer is slamming Trump and Trump supporters. Not saying it didn't happen, I just need to keep digging.

To read the NY Times article requires a subscription to them.

So, this article refers to that. Hafer has been publically known to be a Trump supporter. A ref to the Salon article says that Hafer does not like Proud Boy - ish racists.

I have not known Trump to be affiliated or appreciative of the Proud Boys. If so, then it would be some Trump supporters but not all of them.

In fact, it would be unfair to call Trump a KKK supporter if some KKK guys liked him for their own purposes.

Still looking.

According to the above article, Evan Hafer did not want to link Kyle wearing a T-shirt to the brand because he did not want to profit from a tragedy. Yes, the dead were creeps and it was tragedy. Everyone else made way more hay out of this straw than either BRCC or Rittenhouse wanted to make.

Still looking.

He donated to a dem in NYC who was a veteran. A related article said that he donated to Obama in 2008. That fits in with my theory back then that people voted for Obama out of distaste for McCain and Palin.

Everyone else he has donated to has been republican, including Crenshaw, whom we don't happen to like because of his stance on guns. But he has also contributed to Brandon Herrera.

There was also one withdrawl of donation.

Still not finding where Hafer is against 2A rights or against Trump or has called Trump supporters racists or some kind of white supremacist.

He has spoken out against Proud Boy types of people with whom Trump has never associated.

Also, serendipitously, I have been reading Kyle Rittenhouse's book about his life up to and including the incident. He is not the firebrand you might expect. He is actually more of a bleeding heart. Which was why it was so important to not identify him with any politics. It really was self-defense, which is why he was acquitted. BRCC did him a favor by distancing from it. Otherwise, the politics and advertising would have muddied the waters.

Back when I was drinking beer (too many carbs for me now,) I would drink Bud Light even though they had supported gay rights, etcetera. Who cares? Everyone can have a beer. I was only perturbed when that ad exec was dissing the loyal market that made it one of the biggest beers. To me, the tranny on the canny was just silly and if they left it at that, it would sunk lower than the Titan.

Having drank Bud Light in the past does not make me a supporter of trans mafia.

I like italian food and it doesn't mean that I support the Mafia.

Back in the 90s, I had originally thought Clinton was going to be good for the country only because I thought he was a stronger leader than Bush Sr. Doesn't make me a dem.

I felt that in 2008, the repubs would have had a better showing if they put Palin in the #1 spot for the same entertainment and firebrand value that Trump has and have McCain as #2. That was a case of the repubs being excellent at losing. And lacking optics and strategy. If not Palin, then someone as strong. Really, it was a cake walk for Obama.

But I can get it that others have a dislike for BRCC because Hafer has donated a few times to a dem and other times to repubs we might find doubtful.

This has not really been the big reveal. I certainly have more information and am still arriving at almost the same conclusion. BRCC is not a bad company. Their coffee is okay, I have bought some twice. I have a BRCC coffee mug that I use everyday.

But I have only seen that he makes conservative statements, seems to favor donating to republicans, has a friendly relationship with the Trump family.