• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alternatives to Spuhr cantilever mount

jephs422

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
I've always run Spuhr cantilever mounts on my gas guns, but now that I'm buying another to fit the 35mm mark 5, I'm wondering if there's another alternative. Just to try another option.

To clarify, love the spuhr, just wanna try something else.

Not sure if ERA-TAC makes a 35 but I use them as well as Spuhr and they are really nice mounts as well

I think it depends upon the gun. We tend to recommend Spuhr for high caliber and large recoil guns. Otherwise, Badger, Geissele and Nightforce make good unimounts.

This is going on a large frame 6.5. Pretty heavy overall. I've been running a Spuhr cantilever, but I am putting a Mark 5 on it so I figured it would be a good time to mix it up.

I'll probably just end up putting another spuhr on it.

Anyone have a mile high coupon? Lol

Badger C1 is pretty hard to beat. I have Spuhr's on most my rifles too but went with a C1 on an AR to keep it lighter and love it.

Reactions: longshot2000
I have several GDI qd mounts for S&B scopes and they are quite nice.