• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Altus shooting solutions

Cbostick

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
Indiana
Hey guys anybody have any experience with Altus shooting solutions formerly core, prefit barrels for impact actions?

Not a prefit barrel, but... their customer service is top notch!

I ordered something recently from their site that said it was in stock. I didn't see an order update over a few days and reached out. They informed me that it was an inventory mix up, but that they already contacted the vendor and they're shipping one out directly to me. 3 days later, it arrived.

i just got a shouldered prefit for a bighorn origin from them.

i had to go back and forth with Colby a few times - very responsive and good customer service.

barrel took about 3 weeks from date of order. she's a shooter too!

proceed with confidence!

Reactions: Changed
They are good to go on all levels I've dealt with them on. I would have no hesitation dealing with them

They spun me up a pre-for for my Impact 6.5 Creedmoor. Also purchased a Trigger Tech, Brake and Altus Cal Bipod from them. Outstanding customer service and communication.

Reactions: Olen_4504