• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Aluminum framed Sig p320 AXG

TxWelder35

WELDERAT0R
Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2018
    DFW

I must have this.

6B439CE3-3EB8-4511-8842-B6F3D9ABDFB1.gif

Reactions: Cswedeen
    I'm assuming you've seen the new SIG FCU thing they're doing? Buy the serialized trigger group for $300 or so then get whatever aftermarket grips/barrel/slide/parts you want. Pretty cool of them to offer it, I think. I've done a few 80% glocks, but this may be my next pistol build.

There is also a Scorpion version of the AXG.

In Sigs video, Phil Strader mentioned that the AXG grip module (not the Scorpion version) will be offered as a standalone grip when you go to their fire control website. So as sam4886 said, you can buy the FCU and pick up whatever parts you want, Sig or 3rd party, versus buying the whole gun just to get the AXG grip. Though nothing wrong with buying and owning multiple P320's.

Bonus announcement is the new XFL magazines.

In the first video @1:04 mark: The Aluminum frame is lighter than the polymer frame? Color me skeptical.

I hate Sig. Just when I thought I was done buying P320 stuff they come out with this.

In the first video @1:04 mark: The Aluminum frame is lighter than the polymer frame? Color me skeptical.
    They added tungsten to polymer in their frame. They might not have specifically said but they added that for weight most likely.

Thanks. But with the special Honor Guard frames for the soldiers at Arlington, and the metal framed Walther compitition guns, I am starting to think that there is an interest in going back to the metal framed guns. And one of their selling points was a heavier frame.

Thanks. But with the special Honor Guard frames for the soldiers at Arlington, and the metal framed Walther compitition guns, I am starting to think that there is an interest in going back to the metal framed guns. And one of their selling points was a heavier frame.

Before I bought my CZ Shadow 2, I wished for a metal framed Glock 17 with optional grip scales.

I thought their tungsten comment was specifically referring to the 320 X-Five Legion, which is advertised as such.

I think they are going to take their time releasing this frame on its own. Right now it looks like they are selling this as full pistols at this point.