• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Am i missing something here??!!

Re: Am i missing something here??!!

Didnt NF discontinue that model. maybe someone is building a SBR. Who knows on the Bay could be any reason.

The going rate is $1500-1700-ish. They pop of for sale multiple times a year on the various shooting forums. People are dum.

OMG!! I've used one of those before! I must be so lucky to have ever been in it's presence!.... lol some people

sucker born every minutes, heard that for years and it is so true.

That is a crazy stupid price, especially for a non-zero stop model that's not marked NAVSPEC and may or may not have mrad turrets. It's nice to know where I can make some money though if I ever decided to sell my 2.5-10X24 mil/mil with zs.

+1 on the above. Even though NF has discontinued sale of the 2.5-10x24 (at least on the civilian market), that price is nuts. There have been a few sold here on the Hide in the last couple months and the prices were nowhere close to the current eGay bid.

PT Barnum was certainly right!!!
wink.gif

I happen to have a one of a kind NF 2.5-10x24 with a prototype camo anodizing on it
grin.gif
I wonder how much it's worth!

DSC00237.jpg

Things have been getting weird lately regarding gun stuff. 800.00 AR lowers, 95.00 per thousand for large rifle primers, 50.00 Pmags. Sportsmans Warehouse in Tucson had a sign posted that said "sorry, were out of semi-autos, none expected soon".

Call the nut house cuz it just sold for $3,150!!!!!

The guy had a buy it now for $1,700 when it first went up.

If anyone has an extra one of these laying around it might be worth a shot, through it on the ebay for a high Buy it now and high reserve and see if you win the loto like this guy did.

@steve123
That camo is bad ass!! that is pretty much my favorite camo scheme. If i ever camo anything i will try and replicate it similar to that. You might get 4k for that thing if you get a bidding war going.

haha.. that is crazy. I wish I had one to sell. I bet the guy selling it on ebay is laughing his ass off.

^seriously, he is probably dumb founded, and worried that once the guy gets it, he b**ches that it isn't what he wanted give me my money back.