• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amazing amount of War Gear being transported - not conspiracy related!

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Saw this at the CMP forum. Reported to be of a train at CSX back in March...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Not tin foil hatting. Supposed it is just material either coming back from someplace or heading out to someplace.

USMC has disbanded their Tank units recently and alot of their M1 Abrams were similary flat bedded up and shipped cross country.

Just a neat video of a lot of shit.

I wonder if any of them ended up at National Guard armories. I know that how many National Guard locations have been stocking up quite a bit.

The military railheads vehicles all the time to different training locations. Nothing has changed about that.

What unit gets what equipment is based off of their TOE. This can changed or modified based on what the strategic needs of the nation are.

So possibly the tanks are being shifted to another unit, or maybe a unit is just doing a rail head to the National Training Center at Ft Irwin or something like that.

The National Guard doesn’t “stock” up on equipment. It has a TOE just like every other unit. Many times, their MTOE has new and more advanced equipment than other active duty units. All depends on what their mission is.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
    The military railheads vehicles all the time to different training locations. Nothing has changed about that.

What unit gets what equipment is based off of their TOE. This can changed or modified based on what the strategic needs of the nation.

So possibly the tanks are being shifted to another unit, or maybe a unit is just a rail head to the National Training Center at Ft Irwin or something like that.

The National Guard doesn’t “stock” up on equipment. It has a TOE just like every other unit. Many times, their MTOE has new and more advanced equipment than other active duty units. All depends on what their mission is.

Hope this helps.
    Victory, that may very well be all "well and good" not to mention "true", "factual" and even "logical".

BUT, my story is gooder, and much more conspiratorial for the tinfoil hatter's. Only thing missing is the requisition from the local PD for surplus submarines.... you know, for scanning all the boat-sinkings with lost firearm collections.

:D

Guys... That's just a single brigades worth of vehicles guaranteed to be heading to JRTC or NTC which the army moves by rail basically dozens of times per year more or less... Also there was not a single "tank" on that train. Apc's and SPG's only

Given that's it's in Florida and the absence of abrams on that train, it's a standard mechanized infantry brigade combat team

If I had a dollar for every hour or my life wasted at railhead..... Pretty funny when someone not in your unit flips a track though

Last edited:
    Normal. The US has a huge military where even some of our smaller States could whoop up on most nations with extreme unfair balance of power in our favor.

With what we have in Utah alone, we could annihilate the air forces of almost any nation on earth and there wouldn’t be anything they could do about it. We have one of the smallest populations of all the States.

Guys guys guys.....stop eye f-king my recent score at DRMO. Finders keepers....

Reactions: pmclaine
    Saw this at the CMP forum. Reported to be of a train at CSX back in March...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Not tin foil hatting. Supposed it is just material either coming back from someplace or heading out to someplace.

USMC has disbanded their Tank units recently and alot of their M1 Abrams were similary flat bedded up and shipped cross country.

Just a neat video of a lot of shit.
    I still can’t believe the marines won’t have tanks anymore.

• Sad
    Reactions: pmclaine
    Now you have an excuse to bring all those tanks home... For the kids, it's for the kids why the tanks are going through the streets

Reactions: camocorvette
    I still can’t believe the marines won’t have tanks anymore.

I thought so to but reality is some cheap hardware can take out some expensive tanks with live bodie in side.

Until technology changes iron cavalry is at risk.

I still think the Marines giving up their tanks is a bad idea . There was no armor in Mogadishu and that didn't work out to well .

I still think the Marines giving up their tanks is a bad idea . There was no armor in Mogadishu and that didn't work out to well .
    We had M1s at the gates of the Stadium while I was there.

Blackhawk Down was Army and took place after we pulled out. But yes 10th Mt didn't have tanks.

I agree giving up our tanks is a bad idea.