• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Amazing SALE on KRG Chassis at Euro Optic

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Thanks for the heads-up!

I was looking between Bravo and X-Ray for my T3x CTR and at these prices the X-Ray was the easy choice.

for other's info - X-Rays for T3 started at $421.

I wish KRG would terminate their deal with Brownells for the Howa 180-xray ASAP.

Anyone that has both the Bravo and X-Ray, could you give a quick comparison? I was about ready to buy a Bravo, but is the X-Ray for $50 more the better way to go?

Anyone that has both the Bravo and X-Ray, could you give a quick comparison? I was about ready to buy a Bravo, but is the X-Ray for $50 more the better way to go?

I can't recall where I saw it, but I do recall reading a thread where someone said the lighter weight of the Bravo was actually a negative. I can't recall whether their impression was it needed more weight for or aft. But, for only $50 more, I bought the X-Ray.

Hi Guys,
    Here's the scoop on the sale and some questions asked:

-We are introducing new gen's of the Whiskey-3, X-ray, and 180-A for Savage, so the current stuff is on sale there and on our website (X-rays ordered from us will be the new gen 3, not on sale, same with 180-A).

-The 180-Xray is being discontinued for the Howa and will be replaced with the Howa inlet for Bravo chassis. These will be more $ than the Rem's and T3 inlets because there's more parts but still under $500.

-The TRG-42 chassis does not work with the M995 because the TRG inlet does not come with a trigger guard (triggerguard is mounted to trigger on TRG-22/42) so you need the dedicated M995 chassis for the M995/TRG-S

-The Habu has been discontinued as well. There is something else in the works.

Thanks guys,
    Justin

-The 180-Xray is being discontinued for the Howa and will be replaced with the Howa inlet for Bravo chassis. These will be more $ than the Rem's and T3 inlets because there's more parts but still under $500.

Hmmm, I suppose that's inevitable as I'd imagine the volume would not support two models, particularly with a $200 - $250 price delta. But I'm not entirely happy to see the 180-Xray go as it is an outstanding design.

Thanks for the update.

Cost me some money as well. I hope I don't regret the Gen 2 X-ray compared to the Gen 3. I can't imagine I will though, especially for the price. Going to be quite an improvement over the Magpul hunter stock I have now.

Damn. Missed out on this one. Had an X-ray chassis in my cart for my Tikka T3X and was in the process of checking out when the cart came back as no longer in stock.