• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Amazing simulator

Re: Amazing simulator

I don't get it, I didn't see anything, or hear anything on that page...

Then all I could say was,

ajbglaiug.vksjdvnlavbuygtalierbgakjbk.avjb

Why did Hellen Keller's dog commit suicide?

A: If your name was "ajbglaiug.vksjdvnlavbuygtalierbgakjbk.avjb", you would too.

How did Helen Keller break her arm?

Tryin to read a stop sign while doin 35

HAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh!

I had to disable my script blocker to see that page...then I thought I really effed something up after it came up the way it did.
Talk about being in her shoes for a second
smile.gif

I might be closer to those fiery gates than I thought I was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did Helen Keller break her arm?

Tryin to read a stop sign while doin 35 </div></div>

...and even closer yet having laughed pretty hard at that one too.

jkdshfg9sd9 sfi8vgw-er-s;pzkcv 0s opjdf-sa saopjsdfjgs v9maxfoue9g84ijslam 9-w9rijag>?P)idufw9#(Rjhvj*o4083 42cdxihjv lxcj v iodpgu95r

. .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . .. . .. .. ..
. . .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. . . . .. . . . . ..
. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Okurok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . .. . .. .. ..
. . .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. . . . .. . . . . ..
. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. . </div></div>

Ha. Wonder if google translate will convert brail?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.helenkellersimulator.org/

I feel the fires of hell already. </div></div>

It took a moment. Good one QQ. See ya there.

how did helen keller's parents punish her??

rearranged the furniture...

I want an aisle seat on the bus to hell....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: idpasteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did helen keller's parents punish her??

rearranged the furniture...

I want an aisle seat on the bus to hell.... </div></div>

Or leave the plunger in the toilet

Q. How do you punish Helen Keller?

A. Leave the plunger in the toilet.

Guys, why the hating on Helen Keller. She was an amazing human being, and accomplished so much. Sadly, later in her life, she burnt her hands quite badly, and couldn't use them any longer... poor thing was trying to read a waffle iron.

My dad hit me with that one years ago, when I was cracking keller jokes. He had a much longer run-up, even got me feeling kinda guilty, and then dropped the waffle iron bit.