• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amazing that CCI 41s have been in stock at Midway........

It's kept me from buying powder or primers....gotta be able to order a decent supply to make it worthwhile...paying the hazmat and shipping g for a brick of primers or a pound of powder hurts...Still hoping there is an end to this tunnel soon.

Reactions: bunny too
Bass Pro here in Mesa AZ have primers in stock I got some small rifle primers for $ 64.99 they did have a limit of 1000 per person per day. You have to go to the gun counter and ask for them.

They probably had at least 50-75 boxes of various primers.

Good luck.

Bass Pro here in Mesa AZ have primers in stock I got some small rifle primers for $ 64.99 they did have a limit of 1000 per person per day. You have to go to the gun counter and ask for them.

They probably had at least 50-75 boxes of various primers.

Good luck.
Nice, PV put out a statement a week or two ago stating they thought the primer shortage would ease up a bit soon. Fingers crossed, that’s the last component I need to have a comfy stock.

Reactions: DXT_Shooter
I saw them in stock, and my answer to Midway remains "Hard pass." They can keep their gouging prices and qty limits, I'll take my business elsewhere now and going forward.
Exactly. Hope the availability improves more soon.

The last time I bought primers from Midway I bought 35k Fiochi SPP for like 500 bucks... I lived in St. Louis at the time so hopped in the car and drove down and picked them up so no hazmat or shipping... I thought HARD about buying 2 crates instead of one but thought "man 35k primers is ridiculous"... That after the "great component shortage of 2012" which was supposed to last like 3 years... I think I bought those in 2013 or 14...

well you guys just keep leaving them there. that way if i need them bad enough i can order a brick. id rather pay 65 a brick then the $175-$300 they are wanting locally or on broker.

well you guys just keep leaving them there. that way if i need them bad enough i can order a brick. id rather pay 65 a brick then the $175-$300 they are wanting locally or on broker.
Haha, you think you can get them for $65 a brick on Midway?

5FE52FFA-8820-4BC9-9DA3-09D6EAC86719.png

Haha, you think you can get them for $65 a brick on Midway?

last brick i bought from midway were the winchester 41’s. I think i ended up about $91 a brick. I dont have an issue. If i need them bad enough it still is 100-200 cheaper than on gunbroker. A few guys were selling cci 41’s at the last gunshow for $250 a brick. They were all gone by the end of the weekend. If you need them bad enough get them. If you cant afford to shoot at that price point then do something else. You can start collecting stamps or something.

I got 1k #41's from cciammo.com delivered friday.

Total delivered price 12.5 cents ea.

Not good but wanted to try some instead of #400's.

I got 1k #41's from cciammo.com delivered friday.

Total delivered price 12.5 cents ea.

Not good but wanted to try some instead of #400's.

sometimes a guys gotta do what he has to do. may not like it. but it is the times we are living in. ive been going to scheels and they have been selling the cci 41's for 59.99 a brick. comes out to be about 65 after tax. beats the hell out of paying the local pawn shop $200 for the same brick.

Reactions: Snuby642
I went back to cciammo and thier site said something to the effect
of primers have shipped to all venders.