• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

America Under Siege: July 4th becomes latest target of leftist onslaught.

Fag flags now fly besides stars and stripes on US embassies

Now that we know all the slave owners an traders its time to out the fags among them and then start burning the fag flags :devilish: o_O:ROFLMAO:🧻ROFL

The red circle marks those "founding fathers" who either owned slaves or were engaged in the sale of "live goods."
EcFZSSdWkAAIWOq

1920px-KeyTrumbullsDeclarationofIndependence1.jpg

So,
What would these idiots think about a military retirement being held at Mount Rushmore?

It's not the only one ever held there, just the only one I ever attended.

Did I mention that Carl was/is black?

Wonder if they would think differently knowing that?
Black Lives Matter and George Floyd is just an excuse this is not about race it is about tearing down this country so they can rebuild it as they see fit damn the Constitution and the Bill of Rights or anything else that stands in they’re way since when has anyone in this country been rewarded from throwing temper tantrum‘s and destroying other peoples property this is in the very least truly sickening

This really doesn't surprise me and shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Watching what spews from the mouths of the liberal media lately and the level of crazy people on social media will post has become the new norm. I swear I'm waiting for some nut to claim that Hitler is a distant relative of Trump and watch the media go ape shit. It seems the crazier the claim, the more fabricated the story the more they eat it up. Unfortunately for the first time I'm nervous about the direction of this country. I've always been aware of it's gradual decline but the pace recently is down right scary. I fear the day of simply being white means you have to defend yourself with force is coming all too quickly.
I agree and deeply appreciate everything you say but there’s one comment that I will make a comment about it’s just not your post it I see it everywhere today and it’s calling this the new norm I agree it is getting way too common but it is far from normal and if we continue to call it normal it is not good for our cause this is exactly the word type of propaganda BS the media does they twist around words to seem acceptable and the more they spew it the more it is accepted so I Ask everyone to not use the phrase the new normal and speak up and declare that it is definitely anything but normal!!!

Those kids must have never played Frogger on the Atari. Doesn't quite work the same in real life.

Millennials and whatever came after are too young for Frogger. The newer version is Crossy Road.

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the driver of the car running through the BLM/antifa protest was a black guy In a Jaguar?

Here's the thing.

They won't be happy if you blew the entire mountainside up because it would be something else they 'demanded' the next day, and the next, and the day after that.

You dont need to look further than Neville Chamberlain to find out what happens when you simply appease people who were never going to stop anyways.

Just like with 'gun control' - the answer is fuck you.
That’s why hitler got so powerful. The cuck British where so bent on peace they kissed his ass. Appeasement does not work

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fig and 338dude
Millennials and whatever came after are too young for Frogger. The newer version is Crossy Road.

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that the driver of the car running through the BLM/antifa protest was a black guy In a Jaguar?
Yeah...local media isn't bothering to mention that detail. I looked him up on faceplant right after they published his name. Also, some local media is now described the one that died as a "them" non-binary.

• Wow
Reactions: 338dude
So if the kids are being fed breakfast and lunch at school whats going on with the money the parents are getting to provide the kids food?
[/QUOTE]
In stead of feeding and clothing their children, they are buying tats and piercings.
Just look at all the pics ya'll are posting. You see it in public all the time.

Here near the Border, a lot of the kids only really get decent nutrition when the schools are open; and they ain't open.

School buses still cruise the school bus stops here, dropping off meals for the kids. Here, out of the cities; one of the bigger crops is poverty, and schools can be a buffer against child starvation and malnutrition. A three day weekend is a time of hunger.

You can blame the parents til blue in the face, they can't spend what they don't have, and right now and here, minority employment isn't anywhere near the new national average.

These kids grow up, and first thing, they have to go to the cities to find whatever work is left over. There are a lot of kids in those cities with very little left to lose.

The Arabs figured it out; take those children of hopeless poverty and give them a cause. They are told their lives are worthless and that putting on vests for Allah buys them paradise and more virgins than they can count on all their fingers and ties. 21 comes after that. The kids have youth and youthful illusions, and there are so few lucky ones who live to outgrow those illusions.

Right now, in our cities, vultures are rounding up the similar kids, and feeding them a steady diet of hate and despair. Oh, yes, it's about love; but none for anyone who doesn't look and talk (and think, when they get to think...) just like them. They build the on the youthful illusions. By the time they lose the illusions they're penitentiary recidivists, but there's always more grist for that mill.

The newsies don't have room on their plates for those stories...

Last edited:
Some racist Elk its seems to offend the BLM & the whitey that looks like he is about to revenge fuck the the statue

Eb58spSXgAA5pEF

HTZZ4LEGN5EOBIN6LSV3VTNJHI.JPG

Last edited:
Black driver running over some protesters. Must be a black white supremacist.

Tagged as 4GW.

Pro-tip:

Every time you say "Goddamn niggers!", "fuck whitey", "lets go hot", and other such escalation verbiage...

THIS GUY
View attachment 7366985

puts another mark on the "We are winning chalkboard!"

in THIS BUILDING.

He even has this smarmy look on his face when he does it. Its his "Fuck America" look.

That's the damn truth right here, folks.

The only way that the Chinese can win is to convince us to tear each other apart, and from all appearances, it's working.

Only thing missing are some flipflops and this would look like ISIS always struggling to march in lockstep

Newsflash... There has not been a Klan rally at that place for DECADES... These mf'ers need to step into the 21st century, because right now, they seem to still be partying with the Pahlavis in Tehran where Persian women are wearing bikinis and miniskirts... And Big Gulps were 8 cents...

No wonder why these folks are so butthurt about the past... They are still fucking living in it...
smiley_freak.gif

Tagged as 4GW.

Pro-tip:

Every time you say "Goddamn niggers!", "fuck whitey", "lets go hot", and other such escalation verbiage...

THIS GUY
View attachment 7366985

puts another mark on the "We are winning chalkboard!"

in THIS BUILDING.

He even has this smarmy look on his face when he does it. Its his "Fuck America" look.

At this point, so the fuck what?