• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AMERICAN EAGLE - XM193BK150 (good deal/free shipping)

Oh, and the green tip deal is on again. (y)

2251.jpg

FEDERAL 5.56MM 62GR FMJBT STEEL CORE AMMUNITION 420RDS ON STRIPPER CLIPS W/AMMO CAN - XM855LC1 AC1
N STOCK

$ 139.99

Free Shipping as well.

Oh, and the green tip deal is on again. (y)

2251.jpg

FEDERAL 5.56MM 62GR FMJBT STEEL CORE AMMUNITION 420RDS ON STRIPPER CLIPS W/AMMO CAN - XM855LC1 AC1
N STOCK

$ 139.99

Free Shipping as well.

Love that green tip.

" "buy more ammo" -Army Jerry"
-MtnCreek

Yepper. Took advantage of this bout a month ago, and I believe I'll do the same this time around as well. It uh helluva deal. :cool:

Yea I did too, figured I would have a shit ton of it on my shelves by now except for the weakness of needing to put the trigger!

Last edited:
I am going to ask a dumb question but why is the 62 grain on stripper clips? I will be buying some but it's a pain to take all the rounds off unless there is something I am missing which is entirely possible.

Either can be had on stripper clips. It will come with a guide that fits the mag so the rds can be pushed into the mags from the stripper clips. It loads faster from clips and less likely to drop rds when loading in the field.

The best thing about green tip is it seems to be easier to stockpile because I don’t like shooting that shit.