• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater American guns TV show

Subxero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2012
PA
Must have been a marathon on the other day and nothing much better on. So it was on while i was doing other things.

Seen them make two different long range guns, a 50cal for some biker guy, and a 338lm for some police swat team or something.

Both guns where some of the ugliest rifles i have ever seen and i feel bad for the people that paid these guys to make them.

Its a joke, the police force .338lm they guy charged him 5k and he said he was giving him a deal at that, then the guys at gunsmoke pay 2k to outsource the ugliest paint on a sniper i have seen it was so gimicky and lame IMO no real sniper would ever want it.

police force could have went out and bought a nice 338lm for that much that was tried and trued

only decent thing on the show is the guys daughter and her fake boobs, and the fact that it must be in the script that she wears no more than a tank top and a push up bra for every episode

Re: American guns TV show

ef, did a quick look earlier for a topic about this show and must of missed it hence i made a new one.

Just was scanning again and found a topic about it.

i need a new set of eyes