• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater American Guns

Re: American Guns

I tried to give it a chance, but with the "gotta blow it up" endings and staged acting,it drove me away from it. Ditto on Sons of Guns.

Watched sons of guns and their little porsche build. What a joke. absolutely worthless.......

Anybody that allows his daughter to dress the way that young lady dresses needs to be horse whipped.

that gunsmith has the fattest fingers i`ve ever seen on someone, like sausage fingers, not sure how he can manipulate such precision needed to make those guns

an oldie but goodie

wyatt-1-1.jpg

I was really bored and watched part of the one today, first time I've even seen the show because I knew it was going to suck just like SoG. A .500SW levergun with a skull muzzle break, brass knuckles butt plate for the "zombie invasion". Had to be one of the ugliest and stupidest guns I've ever seen. Then to top it off, they shot a LAW at a car, the rocket they used was clearly a training rocket, and yet that inert plastic rocket manged to blow an entire car sky high.

I can see I haven't been missing anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's ready for tonight's episode! </div></div>

I can't wait to <span style="text-decoration: underline">not</span> watch it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quickdraw40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard the show was canceled. </div></div>

Really? The shows not all that bad now

There is some really interesting stuff about this guy out there some would say not the most honest business guy in the world

The Price this guy gives to his customers on tv is downright insane

I guess we all have our things but i dont want everybody to see mine

Agree with most of the comments regarding the show and the prices are laughable they throw out there, but my sister and husband were there about a week ago.

I jokingly told her (my sister) to bring home the daughter for me, she asked which one (guess there's three). Guess pretty much the whole family was working that day, which surprised me.

Don't know what the other ones looked like, but Paige was there and my sister told me later on she got her to sign a poster for me.

Her husband who hits every gun shop & pawn shop he sees ended up buying a couple pistols so there in store prices must not be to out of line.