• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes American rifle company rings???

I like the internal bubble. Anyone put them up against the SPUHR mount?

It is hard to compare these two in many respects. The machining on both is of the highest order, both companies have a great deal of flexibility and speed in design adaption, and the design of each is very innovative but with significantly different focus. Spuhr is very much the opposite of quick release. It uses four machine screws to mount. The ARC can be used either as a quick release or not. Spuhr is heavily geared to attachments. They have a comprehensive system with little screws complete with length gauges so you know they won't go through into your tube. The user can choose virtually any kind of desired attachment and attach it virtually anywhere. While the ARC does have an integral level and an attachment point for an angle cosine gauge it does not feature the variety or quantity of attachment points of the Spuhr.

In the end I'm not sure these two scope mount systems are all that similar except in that they both do a good job holding a scope in place. The feature sets are very different. If you want to mount the kitchen sink to your scope you will need the Spuhr and if you want to mount and un-mount an optic quickly you will need the ARC. If you don't care about, or use, either of these features than you can't go wrong either way.

Last edited:
Just got mine yesterday... As said before, they are a bad-ass! Would also like to give a shout-out to Ted as I spent a lot of time on the phone with him about the ring size I needed for my XLR build and he was very helpful. Great product, great guy.

ARC and Seekins are my 2 favorite rings.

Greene, I'd love your thoughts on the Pros/Cons of each.

Obviously the M10s are $50 more a set than the Seekins, but if cost is no issue are the M10s the only choice?

Thanks,
Brian

I personally think in a heartbeat they are better than the Seekins. 2 screws, they don't rotate the scope while tightening them, they don't mar up your scope with ring marks, the warranty and customer service is first rate, and for me personally, they are made in my state.