• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AmericanSnipers.org 2010 Challenge Coin

brianksain

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2002
Texas
www.americansnipers.org
The bullet hole will go all the way through the coin.

Unapologetically Non-PC.

4huko8.jpg

j5jcs4.jpg

Re: AmericanSnipers.org 2010 coin

That has been the response thus far. Lol

Artwork was just sent off and they are creating the molds as we speak.

I'll get back with a SITREP to you guys.

Will have a ton of them at SHOT.

I collected up a bunch of money from guys in the office today and will be buying a noce stack of coins to support the cause!!!

BK,

No PC, tacky, tasteless, vulger.
I'll take several at SHOT.

Don't ever change bro.

is there anywhere i can get two of these???
my spotter and I have the 2008 coins from my trip to vegas back then. it's been in my pocket ever since... NEED the 2010 coin.

any help would be great, thanks lads!

SHOT this year was amazing for the .org. We sold every last one of the non PC coins. An order was placed for more before the show was over. They will be available on our website soon, along with the patches (those sold out too). Keep checking the website and I'll post a heads up here when the next order is in.

It was way cool walking around the show and seeing tons of people sporting coins on 550 lanyards, stuffed in cred holders or sporting patches. Everyone support is going to but lots off gear for the boys down range so the face shooting can continue with maximum efficency!

sounds good brother, thanks for the heads up. will keep an eye out
smile.gif