• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Ammo Binders - For Sale

Binders showed up today, they look great. thanks for the great work and fast shipping.

Got mine, very nice product 👍
8AB096D3-B7B7-48BB-884A-6DD7FB9F8273.jpeg

Up, for your Ammo Field Carry Needs .
-
Also ... Coming-in pretty quick, is a ( 120-Round ) Shortaction Field Carry Pack .
With basic dimensions of . .. 4.5" x 6.5" x 9" tall . when packed and closed .
-
1623264498466.png

-

These look killer! Gonna be putting my name in for one of those 120 rounders when they get released.

I ordered 2 40 rounders, I had them in my hands with in a week. These are a great product and am also interested in a 120 rounder...best ammo carrier I've used or seen around here.

I'd definitly be interested in the 120 round shortaction field carry pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geno C.
Is there any chance of 50/100 binders/packs?

everything I reload is in batches of 50 or 100. I’d be customer with a 50 binder or 100 field pack

I have one of the 120 round packs and it's the best thing out there I have Cole tac and this thing blows it away. And if you ever make the field pack for a 300 PRC I will take one of them also and I still need few more of the regular Field packs for gifts so let me know when they are ready thanks again. Super product

Reactions: Geno C.
Ya I can't wait till he makes the 120 field pack for a PRC I could use for my 300wsm for f-class and then use with my PRC for ELR . Like I said before his stuff is the best out there I have all brands and his is by far superior.

Reactions: TEXA$$TEEL
Do you have these available now? I've been waiting on word for the 120rnd, but haven't heard that you have them back in stock yet.
If you have these available now, I'll take a few.

These are really awesome guys. I have the reg ammo binder as well as the field case and they are just perfect and very well made. I've not seen anything commercially that even compares honestly.

I have to say after shooting with @lash and seeing his ammo binder assortment yesterday I was thoroughly impressed with the design and quality. Some real thought went into these just wow.....these are on my list, but replenishing reloading wares has been mission critical as of late been racking up some $. These are in my future though spreading the word at the range where I shoot @softcock these are amazingly well made.