• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Delivery

tcoffin

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
maine
I conveniently live within an hour’s drive of 3 different ranges that all hold 3 gun, IDPA, and high power matches on rotating weekends. I was thinking about going to these matches (with the clubs permission of course) and offering bulk ammo/reloading components(primarly powder and primers, due to that fact that its a pain in the ass to pay a 20 dollar hazmat fee for 4 or 5k primers) at prices comparable to internet prices. The ammo for sale would be based on what type of match was taking place (i.e. IDPA 40,9mm,45,38,357). If something like that were to happen at your local range would that interest you. Just trying to get some feed back before i spend any more money

Re: Ammo Delivery

Somehow i get the feeling they wouldnt be that interested in having a vendor come in and start trying to sell things. First you, then everybody else! Although it might be worth a shot. Secondly i would think your prices would have to be pretty darn good to make any sales.

Just my thoughts....

May I recommend bacon sandwiches instead !

+1 nate, my sentiments exactly

I would check out what you had to offer but if the prices werent at least competitive then I wouldn't give you a second glance.

We have guys sell things at some of the matches I go to. I first would go and become a regular face at the matches. Then after you meet a go many people their you may bring up the I have this and that for sell. You may even have someone ask you if you have something for sell. But being down to earth with it is a plus. I know most of the reloading components I've bought over the last year I've bought at the matches. I think that the guys that shoot the same type matches often are looking at the same type components and have extra or something they have tried and don't work out of them.

So I say as long no toes are step on. Then you may be able to move some things. Just don't show up with a store in toe.