• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ammo, how much you got onhand?

Nerf darts are kinda like 25ACP. Some folks swear by 'em, but why when there are so many better options?

There is that, but at least they are 'something' and they're flying. As opposed to all them caps. They just make sound. And the Nerf darts fly almost like 'suppressed', so that makes them even gooder.

Reactions: 1J04
my mother had a pet monkey when she was a kid....they named him Roscoe.....i guess when the monkey died my grandmother cut out its eyes and kept them in the freezer.....i dunno if thats an italian thing....or if my grandmother was just a sociopath.

Ammo to monkeys is this a great site or what?

I heard AJ no longer counts cases. He counts shipping containers. He's like "Wow only two containers 5.56 left better get some more". :)

my mother had a pet monkey when she was a kid....they named him Roscoe.....i guess when the monkey died my grandmother cut out its eyes and kept them in the freezer.....i dunno if thats an italian thing....or if my grandmother was just a sociopath.
That’s hilarious. Somebody knows what she was thinking, or what kind of witchcraft she was up to.

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
Here are some simple rules in life:

1) Don't ever let anyone know your girlfriend's telephone number.
2) Don't ever let anyone know the location of your favorite hunting spot.
3) Don't ever let anyone know the location of your favorite fishing spot.
4) Don't ever rely on anyone else to supply you with more ammunition when you need it.

sands_2.jpg

Here are some simple rules in life:

1) Don't ever let anyone know your girlfriend's telephone number.
2) Don't ever let anyone know the location of your favorite hunting spot.
3) Don't ever let anyone know the location of your favorite fishing spot.
4) Don't ever rely on anyone else to supply you with more ammunition when you need it.

sands_2.jpg

Looks like he's enjoying more than a cup of coffee. I suspect a well-trained monkey.

image.png

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
I keep a few boxes around for hunting. But I am more inline with the Duke brothers. I really enjoy the archery side of the shooting sports. Silent and deadly. Besides, there's no need to spend money when there's going to be a large number of Fat Elmer Fuds leaving plenty for anyone to pick up.

I thought archery would be a cheaper option to enjoy shooting. now for every 12 good arrows there are 48 that need new fletching or nocks.

As far as ammo, not enough, but enough to get annoyed if you had to move it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr