• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Squared Experiences

Da Jimmer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2020
I just came across Ammosquared in Nampa Idaho on PublicSquare the other day. Forgive me if this has been discussed but nothing is coming up here on my searches…
Does anyone have any experience with them? Quality/consistency of types of ammunition, etc.
If there is a thread somewhere on this, please drop me a link, leave the necessary insults, and let this thread die.

Here is a review. I have no connection to the reviewer and have never used ammo squared but this seems to cover a lot of common sense question.

Reactions: Da Jimmer
I only just started looking into Public Square. Is there actually ammo sales through it?
No, AmmoSquared is a business advertising through Public Square.
Thanks Father O’blivion, that was a good article. I must say I spoke with their customer service gal about my particular situation and they where incredibly fast to answer my questions yesterday and help me out! Think I am going to… bite the bullet… 🤪

Reactions: Father O’blivion
What a great idea. You can buy sell, stockpile, trade and or cash out at a higher price! An ammo brokerage.

I think I'm getting a woody.

Edit:

Prices look a bit high, I wonder if that includes shipping for your crate?

Last edited:
It's bullshit for lazy and dumb people like precious metals IRAs. The fees and shipping will be high and they assume alot of customers will die or forget or the fees will be so high they get to keep the ammo and then liquidate it for profit. It's a business model of predatory practices. Plus when the company goes tits up( they all do) all stock on hand will go towards creditors, not the owner.

With the hundreds of online retailers out there , there is no reason to not just buy when you can.

People who fail to prepare deserve to suffer. Fuck em. All the new gun owners and libtards buying guns can suck start shotguns. For years they said we were crazy and refused to take their security and saftey seriously.

It's bullshit for lazy and dumb people like precious metals IRAs. The fees and shipping will be high and they assume alot of customers will die or forget or the fees will be so high they get to keep the ammo and then liquidate it for profit. It's a business model of predatory practices. Plus when the company goes tits up( they all do) all stock on hand will go towards creditors, not the owner.

With the hundreds of online retailers out there , there is no reason to not just buy when you can.

People who fail to prepare deserve to suffer. Fuck em. All the new gun owners and libtards buying guns can suck start shotguns. For years they said we were crazy and refused to take their security and saftey seriously.
Ummmm sure… that too… and people who are out of country currently and have no other option and still want to keep getting more ammo piled up. 🫣 watch that blood pressure!

Reactions: Zorlac
What a great idea. You can buy sell, stockpile, trade and or cash out at a higher price! An ammo brokerage.

I think I'm getting a woody.

Edit:

Prices look a bit high, I wonder if that includes shipping for your crate?
I was going to ask about that next time I chat with them. Probably just going to pick up on the way through anyhow the first time but that would dictate if I continued after or not. Better chances of holding value from the last stock I bought though haha I don’t think I’ll quite my day job for trading!

Reactions: Maggot
There are many more "ammo manufacturer's" around than people realize. I have some here. Let's just say they are "discreet". Not fly by night operations. Some with 20+ employees and manufacturing specific products. No signs on the building or property. I have found a few simply by word of mouth or knowing one of the employees. No store front or walk in trade. Watching them grow tells me they have steady commercial customers.
Do your home work.

So in the long run if this doesn't turn out to be some variation of ammo ponzi scheme, what are we looking at? Professional middle man? Buying up the ammo like a commodity, driving up the price and making it generally harder for everyone else to be able to buy it? Is this what we have to look forward to, this catching on? Lord I hope not. I think we should pray it turns out to be a long con and not yet another step (+$) in the supply chain.

So in the long run if this doesn't turn out to be some variation of ammo ponzi scheme, what are we looking at? Professional middle man? Buying up the ammo like a commodity, driving up the price and making it generally harder for everyone else to be able to buy it? Is this what we have to look forward to, this catching on? Lord I hope not. I think we should pray it turns out to be a long con and not yet another step (+$) in the supply chain.
It's not just ammo... It is every "commodity". I can see the different perspectives. Cost is one. a manufacturer can hold down his cost tremendously by not having a store front and dealing with a guy who wants to come in and BS for 30 minutes and buy one box of ammo. Shipping is another. If a manufacturer can have a small operation and sell regionally and do away with shipping cost, that is a win / win for both the manufacturer and the customer. Bulk selling is one more. Selling a case at a time to one buyer or even a pallet full is again a cost saver.
Now, the middle man is in it to make money.. Make no mistake, he will have to work for it. Maybe some of you guy's would like to become the middle man.
Retail LGS is paying rent, insurance, employees and putting up with the Government looking over his shoulder. He passes this on to the customer or shuts the doors.

Ride around the back of your local Asian or Mexican grocery store and look at the unmarked pickups loaded with produce, meat or other commodities. That store owner services "his people" before the white guy with the new pickup.

America is rapidly turning "Third World"... Adapt in order to Survive.

Ummmm sure… that too… and people who are out of country currently and have no other option and still want to keep getting more ammo piled up. 🫣 watch that blood pressure!
That's another dumb take. You don't have any friends or family here in the US? Where are these mythical guns being stored for these hypothetical people out of the country? They can store their guns but not a couple cases of ammo..............

0 for 2.