• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo suppliers in Phx, AZ

StoopidSlow

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2010
Phoenix, Az
Shopping around for some ammo to punch paper, came across United Nations Ammo Company, here in Phoenix (well Glendale rather). They seem to have some pretty good prices, namely 1000k rounds of Federal "commercial" ammo for less than 600 bucks. Only thing that's got me is that it's in plastic bags not factory boxed. Same thing with some Lake City XM118 with 175gr Sierra Match pills 500 rounds for 390 bucks.

I would feel better grabbing some if someone here had had good dealings with them.

Re: Ammo suppliers in Phx, AZ

I had a look at SW, I don't doubt their stuff is good, i'm really just looking for some cheap bulk that isn't steel cased.

Re: Ammo suppliers in Phx, AZ

I bought one of the lake city xm118lr bulk packs from them. When I counted it out, I was 40 rounds short. I went down the following Monday to let them know, not expecting them to do anything and they gave me the 40 missing rounds. Real stand up guys down there, I'll be buying more from them. Also, the ammo shoots just about as well as FGMM out of my LTR. 1/2"-3/4" groups at 100 all day long.