• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AMP Annealer with Aztec

skip9693

Joe
Supporter
Minuteman
May 24, 2010
Saint Peters
Purchased from another member here a few months ago. It is the Mark I with Aztec. Comes with all 7 pilots.

$1075 shipped lower 48. PayPal F&F

Thanks for looking
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    427.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0325.jpeg
    IMG_0325.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
May I ask why you are selling if you just bought it? I don't know of anything better out there.
I bought it a few months ago. I never got around to messing with it. Now I have access to one so I can’t justify keeping it.

I keep searching online and I am having a very hard time learning anything about the mark1. It has been upgraded to Aztec you said so the only difference I see between it and the mark2 is the ability to do .50bmg and all that. Is there something else about a huge difference in the two machines that I am not aware of. Thanks for your patience I am trying to find the info on my own but not much luck so far.

I keep searching online and I am having a very hard time learning anything about the mark1. It has been upgraded to Aztec you said so the only difference I see between it and the mark2 is the ability to do .50bmg and all that. Is there something else about a huge difference in the two machines that I am not aware of. Thanks for your patience I am trying to find the info on my own but not much luck so far.

Mark 1 vs Mark 2 differences here:

• Larger inductor to suit 50 BMG.
  • Capable of annealing everything from .17 Hornet to 50 BMG.
  • Significantly more output power.
  • Ceramic heat shield in the inductor to aid in heat management.
  • Superior cooling allowing near indefinite run time on smaller cases such as 223.
  • User replaceable pilot boss should the existing one get cross threaded or damaged.
  • An increase on the Warranty from one year to 3 years.
  • AZTEC MODE included and ready to use.
  • Existing STANDARD program range expanded and updated. The expanded programs can also be patched onto existing Mark I units

Reactions: skip9693
I keep searching online and I am having a very hard time learning anything about the mark1. It has been upgraded to Aztec you said so the only difference I see between it and the mark2 is the ability to do .50bmg and all that. Is there something else about a huge difference in the two machines that I am not aware of. Thanks for your patience I am trying to find the info on my own but not much luck so
There isn’t a huge difference unless you shoot 50bmg.

I have a Mark1 also, have no issues running 400 pieces of 6XC through it in one session as fast as the machine will let me.

Reactions: skip9693