• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amy Schumer, the fat pig, learns to cook????

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So first, find out that this fat heiffer has married a chef. Well, that makes sense. She has had her fat disgusting face in the slop trough so long that she now has a GOODYEAR tattoo on her sideboob (process that image for a moment...)

But now this porker is going to 'learn to cook' in a contrived and nasty reality series where her fat FUPA can't even get close enough to an oven door to open it?

Puhleeze... how long is Hollywood going to keep pandering to these disgusting fat pigs. And I'm not 'just' talking about her chef-husband...

WTF... is the American public really so stupid, easily led and pathetic that fatbody Schumer can warrant another worthless show? Or is it just because she can't stop her Orange-Man-Bad blathering and that's worth funding a loser show where fat cooks fat.

Well, there ya go.

Bet she won't cook any pork. It would be like cooking a relative.

Sirhr

512B385D-C1AE-4E9D-B0CB-5CB3B48076B1.jpeg

05BFC7A8-C39B-4C2C-B9AB-C387B6C83054.jpeg

So first, find out that this fat heiffer has married a chef. Well, that makes sense. She has had her fat disgusting face in the slop trough so long that she now has a GOODYEAR tattoo on her sideboob (process that image for a moment...)

But now this porker is going to 'learn to cook' in a contrived and nasty reality series where her fat FUPA can't even get close enough to an oven door to open it?

Puhleeze... how long is Hollywood going to keep pandering to these disgusting fat pigs. And I'm not 'just' talking about her chef-husband...

WTF... is the American public really so stupid, easily led and pathetic that fatbody Schumer can warrant another worthless show? Or is it just because she can't stop her Orange-Man-Bad blathering and that's worth funding a loser show where fat cooks fat.

Well, there ya go.

Sirhr
Oh dude,this is fucking classic.
I hate that cunt.
EPIC thread
Talk about wasted money on TV shows,how about the $75 million PBS got from us on the last go around of FREE COVID SHIT to produce Michelle Obama new show?

The horse shit on TV is unbelievable anymore
This times ten. They aren't even trying to make shows anymore. All the shows have been done and now we are left with sickening BS.

It'll get some kind of bovine ailment eventually and die . Cows are like that .

Fuck that fat fucking cunt....and her douchbebag uncle (or whatever the fuck he is) Chuck. One talentless whore and another dickless wonder.

Reactions: Yells01
Fuck that fat fucking cunt....and her douchbebag uncle (or whatever the fuck he is) Chuck. One talentless whore and another dickless wonder.
i hate that bobbing head fucking piece of shit.

Well, there ya go.

Sirhr
Don’t insult her too bad! Bigfatcock, our local resident, would hit it like a retard on a tambourine!

Sirhr

Fuck yes, the American public is this stupid.

We are talking about the same American public that is infatuated with some queer, half-assed tiger trainer.

Well, there ya go.

Sirhr

My mother's side of the family had a phrase for women that look like that...Fachia Brute

Fuck yes, the American public is this stupid.

We are talking about the same American public that is infatuated with some queer, half-assed tiger trainer.
And hides under the bed from Chinese flu.

TV? The last "new" Sit-Com I watched was Seinfeld (they had some classic ones on TBS for Stiller's passing) and for Drama I used to watch Criminal Minds; but I've reverted back to old-man/childhood and watch MeTV (Perry Mason, MASH, Flintstones, Have Gun Will Travel, Trackdown, Star Trek, The Invaders, Carol Burnett..all the good stuff when people used to have actual acting skills). I have no use for Amy S or any of that ilk. It's not about liberal or conservative, it's about talent/no-talent.

I cannot stand McCain either...daddy or daughter. Both had/have only one shoulder.

I think we're seeing the end of hollyweird as we know it. They have run out of good topics to make shows out of. It must be a liberal thang. TV sucks anymore and I'm tired of the "We gotta love everybody" shit. Mac:(

Figures you guys turned this into a cocksucker thread. :rolleyes:

When it comes to stand-up comedy I really do try and understand what's so appealing about certain comedians. Out of the hours of her material I have watched, she's only produced like 2 minutes worth of a funny joke. Oh well, I'll just stick to old Joan Rivers clips if I wanna watch a funny female comic.

Reactions: Bender
I think we're seeing the end of hollyweird as we know it. They have run out of good topics to make shows out of. It must be a liberal thang. TV sucks anymore and I'm tired of the "We gotta love everybody" shit. Mac:(

Yep.

Political correctness has so constrained their options they are left with "reboots" in which they SJW the cast to make the old classics more "inclusive".

Expecting reboots of "Caddyshack", "Stripes", "Animal House", etc with SJW agenda fully represented, one reviewer will speak truthfully and call it shit than all the other reviewers will pile on and claim it Academy Award worthy, courageous, "original" and it will make no money in the theatre.

The death of TV occurred twenty or more years ago when writers became to expensive a "unscripted" reality shows filled the air time.

Give me a show with an entertaining plot, no politics, no current events, just Fred Sanford having the "Big One".

Well, there ya go.

Sirhr
Isn't she related to Chuckie? If so, all you need to know.

We
Figures you guys turned this into a cocksucker thread. :rolleyes:

When it comes to stand-up comedy I really do try and understand what's so appealing about certain comedians. Out of the hours of her material I have watched, she's only produced like 2 minutes worth of a funny joke. Oh well, I'll just stick to old Joan Rivers clips if I wanna watch a funny female comic.

We could use Joan to tell democrats to 'Oh, grow up'.

Well, there ya go.

Sirhr
Wow, Im surprised this hamplanet has the initiative to cook. Then again wide load butter huffers like this greasy swine, their lives revolve around stuffing their faces. I hope they reinforced the stage floor with concrete, otherwise it wont make it to the first commercial.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
She epitomizes the lyrics of one of my favorite Airborne jingles...

Nag nag you nasty scag,
You sleezy slimy slut.
Between your thighs green fungus lies,
And worms crawl out your butt..

Before I’d eat that nasty kunt
Or suck those festered tits
I’d drink a quart of buzzard puke
And die of the screaming shits.

She was busted, badly, for stealing other people's jokes. I mean wide open and word for word plagiarism and even tempo of delivery. How in the world is this talentless skank still around?

And this thread has ruined potatoes for me for a while...

mmmmm bacon mmm it would be funny to see someone chasing her with a can of pineapple every once in a while they could throw some on her lol stick her with tooth pics with pineapple or pear chunks or this

Last edited: