• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Analog watch

WOMBAT2879

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2007
Benton,Arkansas
Hey guys, I need some recommendations for a tough watch for less than $200. This watch must have an analog second hand and it needs to be readable at night. I am looking for something nicer than a timex,I have looked at a couple of g shocks here locally but haven't found a model with an analog second hand.

Thanks
WB

Re: Analog watch

Thanks for the input guys,it's not a necessity to set the watch to the second but the analog second hand is of importance for counting pulse and respirations for my job.

LumiNox, find one you like about your price range then search the net for the best deal THEN search for discount codes for that site and have at it. I just picked a ColorMark up for right around 200$. Lends a little Rambo on the civi side but who cares.

About five years ago I did some research on watches for a gear issue item, cap price of $225. I wanted Luminox but someone I spoke with at a retail outlet suggested Traser H3. Said it was as good or better and could be fit under our price cap.

I have beat the living shit out of this watch for the last five years and she is still dead on going strong. I will get another when this one dies, but will have to pay out of pocket. The cap is now $125, and the H3 is right at $225.

Highly recommend the Traser H3.
Traser

Thanks for the input guys.I ended up picking up a Luminox colormark here locally,shop owner made me great deal on it.