• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anarchy rail

southerngolfer

HACHIE CHACHIE DUNKIRINI
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
SWMO
has anybody had any hands on experience with this brass Anarchy rail? I'm running a centurion and 360 weighted arca rail and have noticed the extra height on the arca rail kind of rides on the bag instead of the forearm of the foundation.

has anybody had any hands on experience with this brass Anarchy rail? I'm running a centurion and 360 weighted arca rail and have noticed the extra height on the arca rail kind of rides on the bag instead of the forearm of the foundation.

I bought the aluminum version. It definitely works, but requires a little fine tuning to fit the Annie slot. You need to be careful when sliding across the center of the slot, as the rail will pop out. Of course that is th entry point for th t-nuts. My only real complaint is that I’d like to have them come painted. Easy fix.

With regard to functionality, I have no major complaints. The slots on the foundation are not exactly the same across the length of the rail. So, my anarchy rail slips easily except for the very top towards the muzzle.

I bought the aluminum version. It definitely works, but requires a little fine tuning to fit the Annie slot. You need to be careful when sliding across the center of the slot, as the rail will pop out. Of course that is th entry point for th t-nuts. My only real complaint is that I’d like to have them come painted. Easy fix.

With regard to functionality, I have no major complaints. The slots on the foundation are not exactly the same across the length of the rail. So, my anarchy rail slips easily except for the very top towards the muzzle.
I'd like to try one out. of course it makes sense but sometimes I just need some hands on experience. thank you for the feedback and yes, some rattle can can normally help out

I think they are great. lol
The idea behind it was to have adjustability still with bipod or plates utilizing the full length of the stock but still be able to have the bag contact the stock. We have noticed some get tight in places on different stocks. As foundations stock are all hand finished sometimes slight differences can be seen.
Overall most shooters have nothing but good things to say about them.

Last edited:
I think they are great. lol
The idea behind it was to have adjustability still with bipod or plates utilizing the full length of the stock but still be able to have the bag contact the stock. We have noticed some get tight in places on different stocks. As foundations stock are all hand finished sometimes slight differences can be seen.
Overall most shooters have nothing but good things to say about them.
I assume you are the creator of the anarchy rail? I just received one today and I think u are correct on being tight in places. It doesn’t quite slide smoothly in the anchutz rail but it might just need some working in. I’ll be trying one on my centurion.

I assume you are the creator of the anarchy rail? I just received one today and I think u are correct on being tight in places. It doesn’t quite slide smoothly in the anchutz rail but it might just need some working in. I’ll be trying one on my centurion.
You can measure the inside of the rail with calipers where you think it’s tight and then measure the two embosses on the anarchy rail. One is under the tnut and the other has the set screw in it. If the rail is smaller then these then you can either open up the rail some or file the sides of the embosses. I prefer to open the rail up some just in case you wanna use the anarchy rail on another stock. Also put a little grease on the threads of the tnut. It will help in being easier to adjust.

Reactions: southerngolfer
You can measure the inside of the rail with calipers where you think it’s tight and then measure the two embosses on the anarchy rail. One is under the tnut and the other has the set screw in it. If the rail is smaller then these then you can either open up the rail some or file the sides of the embosses. I prefer to open the rail up some just in case you wanna use the anarchy rail on another stock. Also put a little grease on the threads of the tnut. It will help in being easier to adjust.
Thank u very much for the reply and advice. I will give this a go and can’t wait to get some time behind the gun with it on. I like the fact the weight is really out front. Makes the gun very front heavy which I prefer. I have tried a weighted arca rail. Its a nice option too

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrenalinerush