• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And back to the masks

I think with everybody constantly using sanitizers,wipes etc. we are in fact reducing our immunity to "other than covid" viruses. We'll see a surge of other shit start killing people soon enough. Its been my understanding that we need to expose ourselves to this stuff so our bodies can learn to defend against the constantly evolving buggers.
Well that’s common sense, and natural biological science, so clearly liberals are against it.

Texas currently has mandatory masks in businesses.

I’ve yet to put one on and I sure as Shit don’t plan on wearing one to please the king.

Spent all day in a respirator welding galvanized Metal, screw you if you think I’m gonna put something else over my face going to the gas station.

If you are so worried about catching the Rona why don’t YOU wear a p100 welding respirator and let the rest of us be.
I need filters for my 3m respirator (2097) ,any idea where I can find any

Reactions: 338dude
I wish more of you guys would refuse to wear masks instead of writing something snarky on it and thinking you are defying anything. You are conforming. We are under executive order and city order to wear masks. I will not and have not wore one yet and will never wear one period. We grouped together and many are fighting. I have spoken out to our police chief and city hall. I have visited several local businesses talking to owners and management. Many here WILL NOT COMPLY. Most are. You have a choice. Please choose to not be a coward.

I wish more of you guys would refuse to wear masks instead of writing something snarky on it and thinking you are defying anything. You are conforming. We are under executive order and city order to wear masks. I will not and have not wore one yet and will never wear one period. We grouped together and many are fighting. I have spoken out to our police chief and city hall. I have visited several local businesses talking to owners and management. Many here WILL NOT COMPLY. Most are. You have a choice. Please choose to not be a coward.
106687414_10218874000655381_2582264713046710972_n.jpg

My cousin is a funeral director and heads one of the larger cremation facilities in our area (not a hotspot). He's working overtime trying to keep up and is on call 24/7 as home death calls have spiked. He said that he's never seen anything like this in his 19 years of doing the job and kind of wishes now that he had chosen a different career path, it's nearly impossible to get anyone to do home removals anymore.

Reactions: MCHOG and 338dude
Didn’t some bitch from the WHO just say masks do fuck all if you aren’t already sick OR if you are an asymptomatic carrier?

Also, why the fuck are they not fining people for “designer” masks that are just a piece of cloth and do even less than fuck all than that n95 bullshit?

Fuck those cunts.

Reactions: 338dude
Although not a mask reply, why are so many people willing to be in line hours for a test that may or not come back in 2 to 4 days? I figure if you don't have a high fever and you feel well enough to be tested and wait days to call your doctor that you tested positive, then what's the point.

Although not a mask reply, why are so many people willing to be in line hours for a test that may or not come back in 2 to 4 days? I figure if you don't have a high fever and you feel well enough to be tested and wait days to call your doctor that you tested positive, then what's the point.
Fear and stupidity are the only reasons and one cannot be separated from the other. Unless you feel like you are dying, there is no reason to ever be tested.

The more tested . . . the more positive results.
The focus is on the positive results . . . not so much the negative results.
Increased positive results increases the fear . . . and the control . . . and the funding.

Convince me I am wrong.

Testing does very little to nothing for the patient it only bolsters numbers for the left so they can impose new restrictions again

We had someone bring it into work and everyone had to get tested. I tested positive for one of the two antibodies (IGM). I then had to take the brain poke nasal test and that came back negative. Now I have someone in my department pissed off that I am back. He was the only one that elected to furlough when all this shit started. He was told to come back about a month ago and wasn't happy. So I printed my negative test result and taped it to my desk just to piss him off more.

My employer has now mandated that we all have to wear masks at all times. My department has about 10 people and we have all been working together for months with no masks. We all tested negative but they still want us to wear masks because of the one pussy feeling uncomfortable because I am back. He actually went and complained to the HR department. Funny thing is he is wearing his mask but isn't covering his nose...kinda defeats the purpose of wearing a mask. Needless to say I was pissed when I found out he whined. I am the senior person in the department with 17+ years at the company. According to HR I have to bend to his will and wear a mask. Fuck that.

Others in the building literally have their masks covering their chin and not nose/mouth. Somehow that is OK by our HR department but not wearing one is considered evil and wrong. I am still refusing to wear a mask. If they cannot ensure people wear them correctly then what is the point? We have one person that wants to wear a mask. Let him wear it if he is scared and the rest of us will continue on as normal.

If the mask is effective than the one employee wearing the mask should be protected by his mask........perhaps there is some other motive for forcing people to submit?

I'm surprised so many smart people ignore the obvious and common sense fact that even a cloth mask reduces the amount of aerosol, and the distance it spreads, from the mouth and nose. It's the most effective thing we have right now and it's simple, inexpensive, and easy. N95 or higher masks are not readily available, affordable for everyone, and even fit everyone (especially children). Also, that doesn't help when your spittle lands on someone else or something else. So saying that other people should just wear masks to protect themselves from you is bullshit.

The failure to take that simple measure has caused this country to become literally the worst in the world at controlling the virus. You think you're being patriotic or something by exercising your freedom from being told what to do. But by not wearing a mask and (directly or indirectly) encouraging others not to do so, you are destroying our economy and way of life that makes the freedoms you desire possible.

All of that bullshit "the king can't force me to do anything because .... freedom" is ignorant and dangerous. You big bad rebels still wear shoes and a shirt in stores. You still renew your driver's license. You park your car in designated spots. You get your kids vaccinated (if they are in public schools). Yet, even though masks are significantly more important, you fucking idiots stand there with your arms crossed and scowls on your faces, not doing something just because someone wants you to do like the childish and selfish people you are. Your parents and grandparents rationed during wartime, complied with the draft, etc. and didn't act like little bitches about it.

The truth is that you are fucking shit up for everyone and eventually this virus will hit you or close to home for you. By then, you'll either have some wild conspiracy theory to blame instead of yourself, or it will be too late to say you're sorry.

I'm sure people who don't have a clue will call me a liberal (how people let basic health and safety become a political issue is mind boggligg to me) or a sheep or brainwashed or whatever. The truth is that I have no agenda, other than to see things get back to normal and my family and friends be safe. If you have the same agenda for your friends and family, then wear a mask. If you don't, then go fuck yourself.

I'm surprised so many smart people ignore the obvious and common sense fact that even a cloth mask reduces the amount of aerosol, and the distance it spreads, from the mouth and nose. It's the most effective thing we have right now and it's simple, inexpensive, and easy. N95 or higher masks are not readily available, affordable for everyone, and even fit everyone (especially children). Also, that doesn't help when your spittle lands on someone else or something else. So saying that other people should just wear masks to protect themselves from you is bullshit.

The failure to take that simple measure has caused this country to become literally the worst in the world at controlling the virus. You think you're being patriotic or something by exercising your freedom from being told what to do. But by not wearing a mask and (directly or indirectly) encouraging others not to do so, you are destroying our economy and way of life that makes the freedoms you desire possible.

All of that bullshit "the king can't force me to do anything because .... freedom" is ignorant and dangerous. You big bad rebels still wear shoes and a shirt in stores. You still renew your driver's license. You park your car in designated spots. You get your kids vaccinated (if they are in public schools). Yet, even though masks are significantly more important, you fucking idiots stand there with your arms crossed and scowls on your faces, not doing something just because someone wants you to do like the childish and selfish people you are. Your parents and grandparents rationed during wartime, complied with the draft, etc. and didn't act like little bitches about it.

The truth is that you are fucking shit up for everyone and eventually this virus will hit you or close to home for you. By then, you'll either have some wild conspiracy theory to blame instead of yourself, or it will be too late to say you're sorry.

I'm sure people who don't have a clue will call me a liberal (how people let basic health and safety become a political issue is mind boggligg to me) or a sheep or brainwashed or whatever. The truth is that I have no agenda, other than to see things get back to normal and my family and friends be safe. If you have the same agenda for your friends and family, then wear a mask. If you don't, then go fuck yourself.

BS Stay at Home Orders.jpg

I’m not gonna call you any names and I don’t have any agenda either but I would like to say from my point of view and that I am not responsible for your safety if you feel you are at risk take whatever measures you see fit

Was she hot?

Shiiit..... As soon as she told me that, I would have asked for her contact info and told her that if I got sick from her, the LEAST she can do as a decent person is to "nurse" me for the duration of my illness... Of course, she might say that her family, especially her male siblings, will not allow that to happen. And that is where I also mention that even if I am sick with projectile vomit flu, I would still be capable of pulverizing all 6 N-SSA clays on the 25 yard line within 6 seconds with a Colt Navy type revolver, WITHOUT fanning the thing, so unless her brothers are suicidal, they should leave us alone...
smiley_smartass.gif
No, not really. She actually got up about as soon as the flight got to 10K and headed to bathroom (or another seat), and we landed with her somewhere else. Back in 2004. I've actually only sat next to (or even close to) an attractive woman about 4 times. Fortunately, I have sat next to a few USAF and USN pilots and that's always cool to start talking to them. Sat next to one guy who flew F-106's all the way up to F-15E.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

The only people that should go f*** themselves or the stupid people that buy into that there is an actual pandemic regarding covid-19. And I do mean stupid because they are willfully ignorant. For example, as time passes we're finding out that hospitals States CDC Etc have been falsely reporting information. As more facts come the light we're realizing that the infection rate in the death rate are diminishing at such a rate that the decimal place keeps moving to the left.

If you really worried about being infected then stay the fuck home.

If you're not sanitizing every square inch of surface on shelves, product, every cubic millimeter of air then a mask isn't going to fucking help you at all. But hey, if putting your hand in front of your face like John Cena makes you feel like you're less likely to get infected... Go for it

Walmart down the road from a started requiring face covering... So I pulled my shirt above my nose.

Funny thing, old man probably in his mid-70s was walking in as I was leaving... No face mask but they didn't tell him a damn thing

Stay at home. You are fucking up this country for the rest of us real Americans by coming out and spewing bullshit propaganda. Everything said about this virus is made up lies. All of it. I would literally off myself if I had a similar thought process as you.

Notice that almost everyone in that photo (and almost everyone at the protests generally) wears masks..... That is evidence of the fact that they work to stop the spread of COVID. Yet, where masks are not worn in big gatherings (bars, clubs, rallies, etc.) hospitals are filling up.

It used to be people rioting would wear a mask so they could not be identified or to reduce the effect of tear gas.

Now they wear a mask for the same reason, but folks think they are trying to stop the spread of COVID.

:ROFLMAO:

Notice that almost everyone in that photo (and almost everyone at the protests generally) wears masks..... That is evidence of the fact that they work to stop the spread of COVID. Yet, where masks are not worn in big gatherings (bars, clubs, rallies, etc.) hospitals are filling up.
Its not evidence of anything other than they are wearing masks in a photo, not social distancing, and probably unlawfully obstructing a roadway.

It used to be people rioting would wear a mask so they could not be identified or to reduce the effect of tear gas.

Now they wear a mask for the same reason, but folks think they are trying to stop the spread of COVID.

:ROFLMAO:
I agree that pieces of shit rioters cover their faces to not be identified. But the effect re covid is still the same.

The only people that should go f*** themselves or the stupid people that buy into that there is an actual pandemic regarding covid-19. And I do mean stupid because they are willfully ignorant. For example, as time passes we're finding out that hospitals States CDC Etc have been falsely reporting information. As more facts come the light we're realizing that the infection rate in the death rate are diminishing at such a rate that the decimal place keeps moving to the left.

If you really worried about being infected then stay the fuck home.

If you're not sanitizing every square inch of surface on shelves, product, every cubic millimeter of air then a mask isn't going to fucking help you at all. But hey, if putting your hand in front of your face like John Cena makes you feel like you're less likely to get infected... Go for it

Yes, you just cracked it; we, meaning the rest of the world outside of USA, have been playing this elaborate scam on you all. It have taken a tremendous effort and over 8 months of setup and now you have called our play.

A jokes aside, as a Norwegian I am at least happy we so fare have managed to keep it under control; a friend of me was helping out as a surgeon in Italy and have talked with several business partners representing the gun industry in Northern Italy and that was no smokes and mirrors; people drowning slowly as their lungs failing was a shitty scene to watch from what I am told.

Enjoy the time right now; you might be in for a rough couple of weeks.

Reactions: MCHOG
Stay at home. You are fucking up this country for the rest of us real Americans by coming out and spewing bullshit propaganda. Everything said about this virus is made up lies. All of it. I would literally off myself if I had a similar thought process as you.
Your custom title "Knowing just enough to be dangerous" is fitting. Actually, you don't even know that much.

It's all made up, huh? Just one big hoax that apparently is the most comprehensive and best-orchestrated world-wide conspiracy that humanity has ever known? All the medical providers, all the morticians, all the various governments (many of whom are adverse to each other), all the families of the deceased - they all of a common goal of..... what exactly? And they have all kept this conspiracy under wraps without a single document or e-mail leak, but you have figured that shit out? And you're going to share your super-secret intel with everyone so all the sheeple can open their eyes to the truth and get back to normalcy, right?

Nope, you'll sit there at your computer literally making shit up.

Then how the hell have doctors, nurses, drywall installers, and every other person who has worn masks for their entire career survivied? Doesn't make sense does it? That's probably why that bullshit video is on a sketchy website.

Try this instead:

Then how the hell have doctors, nurses, drywall installers, and every other person who has worn masks for their entire career survivied? Doesn't make sense does it? That's probably why that bullshit video is on a sketchy website.

Try this instead:

for short periods a mask is ok, but they are not meant to be worn all day, unless there is an evil exhaust valve.
why do you think they make them that way?

Drywall Sanding Respirator
drywall-sanding-valved-respirator-2-pk-8511da1-2a.jpg

The typical mask worn by the average person on the street doesn't have much of any protection for or against basically any virus. The best argument I've heard for them are they can slow down the transmission of a virus towards yourself or someone in the vicinity because the virus could be traveling on vapor as you exhale. Problem is you could stack a couple of Covid virons on top of each other and still could pass through, hoping against hope that they are traveling in/on vapor as one exhales is a big gamble. All the big box stores are contaminated with the virus as the mask wearers are basically crop dusting isle after isle every day.

Its like this.

You get pissed that someone is standing on the side of a pool and taking a wizz into it, all the while you're in the water doing the same thing but its ok because you're wearing a swimsuit.

If someone wants to wear a mask because it gives them a (false) sense of security, fine. But get off your high horse as you're basically not doing much of anything. Same goes for those that don't want to wear one.

And for anyone that makes the argument of, why do surgeons wear a mask then? Well to keep them from getting any bacteria or spit as they are talking from getting into the incision. Operating rooms are also much cooler, typically has air circulating and much less humidity in them, at least the one I work in. We can wear one most of the day but its still not ideal.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Oh that's fucking genius. Need to get a pair of old period panties and scrawl that over the blood spots and shit stains in indelible marker! "Certified Pre-Owned" --you'll get laughs and sneers and both will be worth it.

That kind of used one is going to cost you a lot more than just getting a brand new pair....

The typical mask worn by the average person on the street doesn't have much of any protection for or against basically any virus. The best argument I've heard for them are they can slow down the transmission of a virus towards yourself or someone in the vicinity because the virus could be traveling on vapor as you exhale. Problem is you could stack a couple of Covid virons on top of each other and still could pass through, hoping against hope that they are traveling in/on vapor as one exhales is a big gamble. All the big box stores are contaminated with the virus as the mask wearers are basically crop dusting isle after isle every day.

Its like this.

You get pissed that someone is standing on the side of a pool and taking a wizz into it, all the while you're in the water doing the same thing but its ok because you're wearing a swimsuit.

If someone wants to wear a mask because it gives them a (false) sense of security, fine. But get off your high horse as you're basically not doing much of anything. Same goes for those that don't want to wear one.

And for anyone makes the counter argument of why do surgeons wear a mask then. Well to keep them from getting any bacteria or spit as they are talking from getting into the incision. Operating rooms are also much cooler, typically has air circulating and much less humidity in them, at least the one I work in.

Yeah, but what do you know?

Jokes aside, I read an article (forget the author) penned by a surgeon that said pretty much the same.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
for short periods a mask is ok, but they are not meant to be worn all day, unless there is an evil exhaust valve.
why do you think they make them that way?

Drywall Sanding Respirator
drywall-sanding-valved-respirator-2-pk-8511da1-2a.jpg
Some have the valve and some don't. Case in point, the ones in my hand below. The valves are actually a pretty new addition.
IMG_0189.JPG

@MCHOG please share your mask intel. I haven’t seen any studies demonstrating efficacy. I also wasn’t aware that mask utilization had been linked to causality in areas of higher infections. I wasn’t aware that accurate testing for the virus even existed.

@MCHOG please share your mask intel. I haven’t seen any studies demonstrating efficacy. I also wasn’t aware that mask utilization had been linked to causality in areas of higher infections. I wasn’t aware that accurate testing for the virus even existed.

I could keep going.

I have a gray cloth mask that I wear when required to - which thanks to the jackboots and the city councilors will soon be all the time. I wrote on it with a sharpie marker "The Cult of the Mask" so all the Karens would know what I think of their authoritarian self-righteousness.

I wrote 666 on mine right along with cutting some breathing slits in it. This mask crap is pretty much the mark of the beast.

Reactions: CodeMonkey
Here's my question on the masks. I'm in the Black Hills right now for work where we've had extremely low cases, in my county only one case and that person was from out of town, and while seriously abated, tourist season is still swinging. So I'm checking into my hotel last night, and there were two other tourist parties ahead of me wearing masks, and they were from out of state. California and Texas plates, both serious hotspots throughout this whole ordeal. They're far from a one-off too, there's more out of state plates on the roads than local.

Why are they here and worried about being a carrier of the disease to the point they feel the need to mask up to not further the spread, when they should have just stayed at home in the first place?

I know the answer, they're selfish and fooling themselves in thinking they're doing the right thing by wearing the mask, yet they still feel the need to spread their shit somewhere else.

We're serious when we say this: Stay the fuck out of Wyoming. Not kidding one ounce. Keep your shit to yourselves, vacation in your own home state and spread your money local to your own residents, because we don't even want that shit anymore. We're even getting overt in our disdain for their types, not even fucking around and telling people to get the fuck out.

Just keep the lights on and the AC turned down low, we'll keep pushing the coal/oil/NG to produce your power, because that's where we actually make all our money.

Your custom title "Knowing just enough to be dangerous" is fitting. Actually, you don't even know that much.

It's all made up, huh? Just one big hoax that apparently is the most comprehensive and best-orchestrated world-wide conspiracy that humanity has ever known? All the medical providers, all the morticians, all the various governments (many of whom are adverse to each other), all the families of the deceased - they all of a common goal of..... what exactly? And they have all kept this conspiracy under wraps without a single document or e-mail leak, but you have figured that shit out? And you're going to share your super-secret intel with everyone so all the sheeple can open their eyes to the truth and get back to normalcy, right?

Nope, you'll sit there at your computer literally making shit up.

Well said, but utterly wasted keystrokes on this group. Lots of tin foil hat wearers in here.