• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And back to the masks

Your custom title "Knowing just enough to be dangerous" is fitting. Actually, you don't even know that much.

It's all made up, huh? Just one big hoax that apparently is the most comprehensive and best-orchestrated world-wide conspiracy that humanity has ever known? All the medical providers, all the morticians, all the various governments (many of whom are adverse to each other), all the families of the deceased - they all of a common goal of..... what exactly? And they have all kept this conspiracy under wraps without a single document or e-mail leak, but you have figured that shit out? And you're going to share your super-secret intel with everyone so all the sheeple can open their eyes to the truth and get back to normalcy, right?

Nope, you'll sit there at your computer literally making shit up.
the EICs of 2 major medical journals admitted recently that the studies they publish cannot be trusted, because big pharma can make the results say whatever they want, and it all looks legit as far as the methodology.
we saw this happen with the NIH fake report on HCQ that claimed it was killing patients by giving them overdoses when they were already almost dead.
and the media is still repeating those lies.
meanwhile, more and more studies show that early treatment is extremely effective.

the virus is not a "hoax". it was weaponized to get trump out of office.
the overreaction is a farce.
stay home for 2 weeks and that will stop it (because nobody can catch it).
oh, sorry, we meant 4 weeks..or 6 weeks, or 8 weeks.
oh dang, we ordered you to stay home, and we have more cases than ever. how did that happen?

42% of the people that died of covid-19 were victims of democrat leadership, not the virus that should have been kept out of nursing homes.
even the total deaths is a joke. they are counting anyone that MIGHT HAVE HAD COVID, even if the tests are negative, not people that died FROM covid.
that means if you test positive, fall off a ladder and bust your head open, you are counted as a covid death.
that is the hoax my friend.

I agree that pieces of shit rioters cover their faces to not be identified. But the effect re covid is still the same.

Judge - "Did you rob the bank?"
Me - "Yes, I did your honor."
Judge - "Were you wearing a mask?"
Me - "Yes, I was your honor."
Judge - "Why were you wearing a mask?"
Me - "I wanted to hide my identity your honor."
Judge - "Let the record show the defendant was wearing a mask thus reducing the spread of the COVID 19 virus. Case dismissed. You may go free."
Me - "Are you shi***ng me your honor? Cool thanks. Can I keep the money?"

Reactions: Aries256
The virus is certainly no hoax and here in Detroit the hospitals were all fairly full. Currently they are back to pre-Covid operations. Could the treatment been better? Sure, but the doctors were only going on what little there was about the illness. However most would have been better off staying at home and only the worst cases should have been admitted. Many looking back were saying that intubating as many as was done was more often than not counterproductive.

What I keep hearing now is many are waiting for a vaccine to make things all better. Unless I've read things wrong coronavirus vaccines are not produced as they typically are lethal. Which is the reason the SARS vaccine was never developed. Add to that, the CDC recently has come out saying the death rate for this stupid thing is dropping so much that its basically below what's considered epidemic levels. But despite the huge numbers of testing and resulting in higher numbers for positive cases (most of which are asymptomatic), lets continue to demonize the 1 or 2 people not wearing a mask at the grocery store for spreading the illness rather than the evening news highlights we've watched for the past month and a half.

As for the masks, refer to my earlier post.

This shit has been hashed and rehashed.
If you want to wear a fucking maxipad on your face, have at it.
I don't give a flying fuck what the latest line of bullshit or it's fucking new preachers here
or there have to say about this shit.
You've either realized the policy shifts day by day and "requirements"
change by the hour or you don't.
We had a "attending" PHD sing the same shit 2 months ago and that last line of bullshit was
crushed point by point.
The number "reporters" are the same fuckers that called the last Presidential election.
Keep singing your praises of the next dumb bastard version of the "Plandemic"
while they force feed you fucking idiots Martial Law disguised as "safety".
Can't fucking believe how dense some of the "sheep skin on my wall" MF'rs are these days.

I'm all fucking ears on this one...

R

Your custom title "Knowing just enough to be dangerous" is fitting. Actually, you don't even know that much.

It's all made up, huh? Just one big hoax that apparently is the most comprehensive and best-orchestrated world-wide conspiracy that humanity has ever known? All the medical providers, all the morticians, all the various governments (many of whom are adverse to each other), all the families of the deceased - they all of a common goal of..... what exactly? And they have all kept this conspiracy under wraps without a single document or e-mail leak, but you have figured that shit out? And you're going to share your super-secret intel with everyone so all the sheeple can open their eyes to the truth and get back to normalcy, right?

Nope, you'll sit there at your computer literally making shit up.
Yep. You are dumb as dogshit. I didn’t say anything you just said I did.

Reactions: Aries256
Those who don’t want to get sick should protect themselves.

End

100%. I'm in that category, and despite any legit or perceived risk to my life I support a directive aimed more at people in my situation. The shutting down of our economy and repression of the general public was a horrible and dare I say criminal action that harmed so many people. Election year stunt? Who knows but it seems highly coincidental when coupled with all the rioting and mass protests literally running consecutive with a pandemic lock down. It's difficult not to question it.

HatePeople.jpg

No masks filter coronaviruse, unless they are P, or R series respirators. If it's not an oil proof respirator, the virus passes through, just like coffee sludge through a regular fiber filter.