• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And I thought the Democratic Politicians Couldn't Get Any Dumber!

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia

... Washington State's extremely foolish policy of banning car chases of most suspects above the speed limit. As you might imagine, it has had some unintended consequences. The policy, which has only very limited exceptions where car chases are permitted, has caused a surge in auto thefts. More than a thousand people have evaded state troopers this year by simply driving a few miles per hour above the speed limit and refusing to pull over."

And in Chicago: "Chicago is now banning its police from chasing suspects on foot in most cases. The exceptions, once again, are limited. Police can chase those who are caught in the act of committing felonies or Class A misdemeanors, or about to commit felonies, or who are endangering the public (for example, by driving drunk, although this would presumably not apply in the case of a foot chase)."

• Wow
Reactions: lash and theLBC
Well they keep re-electing Beetlejuice so they must like it, Fuk-em.
thank-vou-sir-may-i-have-another-download-meme-generator-50046232.png

Chicago retailers better put everything in locked cabinets or attach lead batteries to their merchandise via cable and a lock.

This is going to get interesting.

Maybe knowing store owners can concealed carry now, might stop that issue a little.

Shit, if police would just show up and drag the dead thuglet to the nearest dumpster, and dump them in with a tag saying “OKed by Chicago PD” might send the right signal.

Had a raccoon problem once, after having my poor dog get attacked on my property and causing some other damage, it was time to remedy the problem.

We would shoot the things, we’ll they just kept coming back, one of the first things they would do is get into a garbage can unless I hid the cans in my garage.

One night I pop one of the trash pandas, and I had a thought, I pulled a can out of the garage, opened the lid, dumped the fucker in there, and left the can outside for a few nights. Perhaps it was just coincidence but the raccoon issue was almost non existent after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and lash
Lolwut? Why do you think that? Do you think the rino’s can’t get any more worthless(read: complicit)?

Reactions: Jgunner
At this point, they might as well leave everything at home besides their uniforms. What point would it be to carry any of that. Best thing they can carry is a bouquet of flowers.

If you use the 'wrong' pronouns they will have no problem running full sprint to tackle.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
They're not dumb. Keep a trapped, dependent underclass focused on proverty, crime, drugs, and day to day survival they never realize they're slaves on the new plantation.

Reactions: The D
They're not dumb. Keep a trapped, dependent underclass focused on proverty, crime, drugs, and day to day survival they never realize they're slaves on the new plantation.
Like LBJ said,
"Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

Reactions: TurboTrout
Like LBJ said,
"Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

Per his biography

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".