• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos And litlle girls grow up

ROLEXrifleman

Snipers Hide Original
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2004
    INDIANA
    This was a shot taken of my wife back in 2004/05 to illustrate how long an 82 is. Old or young, always good to see a female and a rifle

Re: And litlle girls grow up

You got that right. I bet it seems not long ago she was as tall as the bi-pod . Nice looking rig!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got that right. I bet it seems not long ago she was as tall as the bi-pod . Nice looking rig! </div></div>

David, he probably didnt know her when she was as tall as the bipod because its his wife!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got that right. I bet it seems not long ago she was as tall as the bi-pod . Nice looking rig! </div></div>

David, he probably didnt know her when she was as tall as the bipod because its his wife! </div></div>

Is this the time I open mouth and insert foot. I guess I read the title of the pic the wrong way. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. sorry.

So, size really does matter.
    grin.gif

Nice pic,,,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Granite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! How tall is she?</div></div>

Looks to me about 5 ft 5 in, but no mil-dots to measure with. lol

can't be no taller than 5'1"...and thats just based on the size of the trigger guard.
    smile.gif