• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And masculinity fades...

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
I was once a Gibbon reader, and still look up references to his work. I found this one today.

It was probably in 9th or 10th Grade that I first read "Guidelines for Equal Treatment of the Sexes in McGraw-Hill Book Company Publications," an excerpt of which was included in my copy of "The Norton Reader, 5th Edition." It was here, I believe, that I first was introduced to:

Not "manmade," but instead "artificial, manufactured, constructed of human origin."

Not "fireman" or "mailman" or "chairman," but instead "fire fighter," "letter carrier," and "the person presiding at a meeting."

And so, I chose the one profession that could not be questioned or transliterated: INFANTRYMAN.

And guess what? People wearing stars suddenly decide that they can no longer serve with people that serve with integrity but have to lie about the fact that they are homos. Nevermind that they lied to join. Pay no attention to the scientific fact that the butthole is not a vagina.

It would seem that every foundation is starting to show its cracks, no pun intended, well, maybe some. I always thought the revolt would not happen in my lifetime. Not anymore. I assumed it would be passive. Now, not so much.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Re: And masculinity fades...

I guess moving to the suburbs or paying off reverend Jesse on the shakedown of the week won't make this go away now.

Imagine a paradigm where an outrage is regarded with outrage rather than craven attempts at "splitting the difference" or futile demonstrations of mollification to appease the unmollifiable.

At some point a principled person must stand up and say, "Are you out of your f---ing mind?"

Kind of tough trying to reason with people, who in the midst of a shit storm, nevertheless believe the most pressing issue of our time is interspecies marriage...

My alma matter was affected during my sophomore year for this very same reason. Two of the phrases used to be "College men" and "sailor men in battle fair". Now it reads "colleges" and "sailors brave in battle fair". It was never intended to discriminate against women...the Navy used to be an all male force. it never ceases to amaze me.

Josh

The truth must be disguised so our history will not be oppressing to the future generation. At the rate this crap is getting out of hand, I don't know if living to a ripe old age is worth it any more.

why must the principles that embody the heritage that lead to the civilization of this planet and brought humanity out of the caves and up out of the mud now suddenly in a few short generations decide to apologize for all its strength and rightness and simply hand over the spoils of its greatness to all the lessers and their depraved values.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So that means the Rangers will have rump Rangers now??? </div></div>

Aargg, an ye fleet of butt pirates, shiver'n each others' timbers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why must the principles that embody the heritage that lead to the civilization of this planet and brought humanity out of the caves and up out of the mud now suddenly in a few short generations decide to apologize for all its strength and rightness and simply hand over the spoils of its greatness to all the lessers and their depraved values. </div></div>

Yeah, that right there.

I'm, a white male participating in the furthering of western civilization. Well, I was until I was taught how ashamed I should be, and how truth is perceived not observed, and all the rest. Screw that, I won't repent. Our civilization is the greatest to have graced the planet as of yet, and it is for many reasons, none of which neeed apologizing for.

Sorry Victor. Couldn't bring myself to substitute for the F bomb. Seemed unmasculine at the time.

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Victor. </div></div>

What the ??? Naked women and no profanity! Here we're just a slice of the pie aren't we?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was once a Gibbon reader, and still look up references to his work. I found this one today.

It was probably in 9th or 10th Grade that I first read "Guidelines for Equal Treatment of the Sexes in McGraw-Hill Book Company Publications," an excerpt of which was included in my copy of "The Norton Reader, 5th Edition." It was here, I believe, that I first was introduced to:

Not "manmade," but instead "artificial, manufactured, constructed of human origin."

Not "fireman" or "mailman" or "chairman," but instead "fire fighter," "letter carrier," and "the person presiding at a meeting."

And so, I chose the one profession that could not be questioned or transliterated: INFANTRYMAN.

And guess what? People wearing stars suddenly decide that they can no longer serve with people that serve with integrity but have to lie about the fact that they are homos. Nevermind that they lied to join. Pay no attention to the scientific fact that the butthole is not a vagina.

It would seem that every foundation is starting to show its cracks, no pun intended, well, maybe some. I always thought the revolt would not happen in my lifetime. Not anymore. I assumed it would be passive. Now, not so much.

Discuss amongst yourselves. </div></div>

In the business world we call them "Stakeholders." You are now an Infantry Stakeholder. Unless you are lower enlisted. The lower enlisted are to be referred to as Infantry Associates.

As it is written, in the latest book entitled "I never served in the Military and really don't know what managing people means but I look down on veterans because they use terms like 'leadership failure' and 'accountability' which really throws of my finger pointing and 'not-my-fault-chi' where I can just fire the new guy."

I digress.

I just thought it was funny that here on the Hide, where we're predominately a group of like-minded, manly men, having a discussion about the emasculation of American society, we can't even use four-lettered words.

...the kinder, gentler, Sniper's Hide...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thought it was funny that here on the Hide, where we're predominately a group of like-minded, manly men, having a discussion about the emasculation of American society, we can't even use four-lettered words.

...the kinder, gentler, Sniper's Hide... </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSAYhe6LQI8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSAYhe6LQI8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

try again, Betty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was once a Gibbon reader, and still look up references to his work. I found this one today.

Discuss amongst yourselves.</div></div>

That was a shitload of work! You should have just been a "MANager" OOOOHHHH MY. Can't mess with that!

Just wait until you are required to say "Infantry-Person".

Women are moving onto subs, it's just a matter of time.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cK0XKUPZif4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cK0XKUPZif4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It is in the name of 'Tolerance' and 'Indifference' that the buttfuckers have led the ass ault upon our society with the protection of the feminine movement. As in the earlier mentioned Roman Empire, our Republic model which is modeled after theirs shall too fall. We all knew it was a matter of time in the 80's when we were told to take down our lovely ladies from our shop walls. Six months later they had to be removed from our barracks walls. As a man simply called Aho who served in the same time frame as myself, we both have seen the changes not only to our beloved Corps, but to our Society and Country as a whole.
The only thing that will effect change at this point, is a strong enema to the entire nation ridding the system of the crap that has taken hold therein. This enema must be shoved deeply and wholeheartedly into the bowels of the Tolerant and Indifferent who have led US astray. If one sees this happening as the current replacement of some politicians with 'other' more likable politicians, well you need to put down the pipe and take a harder look. It is naught. It will nay yield anything more than a temporary slowing of the total castration we are facing.
The time is upon US where sooner or later we shall find ourselves at a crossroads that resembles the one our Forefathers took many eons ago. It may well soon be time to once more tamp down patch and powder, and steel resolve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> where we're predominately a group of like-minded, manly men, having a discussion about the emasculation of American society

...the kinder, gentler, Sniper's Hide... </div></div>

Wait, didn't a girl beat you at the Badger Invitational Sniper Match at TacPro?

www.tacproshootingcenter.com/PDF/Badger06indv.pdf

Retreating back to kitchen barefoot...

I'm a fellow 11 bang bang, all I can say is I'm straight disgusted, we shall see my true brothers in arms what's gonna happened the day the open flamers join our ranks, guess we can call them our "brothers in each others arms"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wait, didn't a girl beat you at the Badger Invitational Sniper Match at TacPro?</div></div>

Yep. But, I can still kick yer butt.
grin.gif

And I said, "predominately," not "all."

I guess I should practice shooting from a bipod more and lay off the positional stuff....

What I want to know is how the initial training housing is going to be established...

The thought of doing shower drills with someone who is openly homosexual makes me more than uncomfortable. Will they have "Homosexual" bathrooms ? "Homosexual" barracks ?

How are you supposed to discipline a soldier ? It's bad enough when soldiers run to IG with the race/sex card but the "sexual preference" card is going to be a WHOLE nother shitstorm. I don't think ... Wait, I KNOW the COC is NOT ready to deal with this.

I guarantee there will be initial entry soldiers that refuse to train with homosexuals. They will have to make a memorandum/waiver when you enlist stating you don't have a problem with them. Good luck with that. It might work now, but when the military needs to make its numbers again have fun.

....i'm simply giddy about Franks thinking ahead and registering the domain name of "gay commando" dot com......lovely don't you think?

Fellas why are you surprised at this latest social degradation? A certain book, that every member of my household has a copy of, speaks clearly of this in the past and future.
Change, she surley be a coming.

It’s like thieving, no matter what your faith or belief, its not a good thing for society.

Thank God that even though they say they can openly be gay and act it out, there is the UCMJ to put them out of the military real fast because 'SODOMY' is STILL ILLEGAL within the ranks. Now as I check...

Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.

So ya can't go out and get a blow job, but you CAN get a openly gay individual kicked out if you can catch them in the act of commiting sodomy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wait, didn't a girl beat you at the Badger Invitational Sniper Match at TacPro?</div></div>

Yep. But, I can still kick yer butt.
grin.gif

And I said, "predominately," not "all."

I guess I should practice shooting from a bipod more and lay off the positional stuff....

</div></div>

Yes Skunk, you can still kick my butt, I was teasin' and playin' on your words. And you have done a great service to our country, that I never could have. And I thank you. Sorry for taking the thread off track.

Back on track: The strength of terrorism/insurgents is just their religious extremism, sadistic desire to blow themselves up & get their virgins or whatever...tell me one of our militaries greatest strength isn't the brotherhood of each squadron, unit etc...
"Army of one" - no, there's not strength in an army of one. That drive to go back to combat with a prosthetic leg from a previous tour - that brotherhood - would open femininity/decreased masculinity from guys tear apart the brotherhood? Take the same soldier, proven combat skills, different "orientation", is he going to be hazed, beaten down, and decrease from the overall cohesiveness of the group? You know there have been "alternative orientations" in the military all along, but if you know who those persons are they not going to be trusted to the same degree? I'm getting the read from the above answers so I guess these questions are rhetorical. "Transparency" isn't so good (yet didn't Obama chew out the Joint Chiefs of Staff for being too "transparent" to the media/public). Oops political....

For quite a while we were all living in a open squadbay with lockers as walls way back in the 80's. We knew one guy was a buttdart but couln't really prove it with 'personal knowledge of acts'. He hung out at teh gay bars, hung out with the gay dudes at teh punk rock/alt music club, and always left with them. There was so much circumstantial evidence. No one wanted to work with the guy because 'it might rub off'. Remember, this was 'pre aids'. We didn't want anything to do with serving with gays, open or in the closet. One of that kid's buddy's, he was a Marine Barracks cat from Pearl. Two of them were there. The one kid, he got found out and killed himself. The other kid, well, they beat him up pretty bad, like hospital for a week bad. They had open showers and open squadbays too.
The equivelant has to be a guy living among hot girls in an open bay situation. Sooner or later someone's gonna wanna get busy, yanno? Would YOU want to have to perform your daily ablutions knowing that there was someone there with the desire to fuck you in the ass? NEither would any other sane individual. Let them serve. Give them their own billets because I think I can say if it becomes the fuckfest it has the potential to become, no one will want to be in the same AO. CHrist, it's just plain DIRTY! Ass fucking is the bottom line, EEEeeewwww NASTY! That has to be the most dirty, vile, behavior in the world. How about the kid who works in teh mess hall? Ass tapping, forgetting to wash his hands real good then making your salad or burger. Oh man I think I just grossed me out...

It's all part of the homoginazation of our culture, the tolerance and indifference to bad things, and the basic slide into depravity that the Roman's went through before they fell. Our system as a whole is based on the political model of the Roman Empire's republic. We are pretty much following their path. Remember, history shows an emasculation at the hands of the Senate. The Warriors were slowly castrated until they were given a beat down by the rest of the world. Thge Roman Empire fell to ruin from a slide into depravity and the emasculation of it's society.
Guess they should have modelled our society upon the Spartan's where men are Warriors, and nothing else matters
grin.gif

I believe the only way that BS would work is if they made ALL FLAMING Battalions, oh wait that wouldnt work either due to massive male gangbangs in the field, and too much fucking goin on which has broken alot of decent support Battalions while they were deployed and thats normal co-ed debauchary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why must the principles that embody the heritage that lead to the civilization of this planet and brought humanity out of the caves and up out of the mud now suddenly in a few short generations decide to apologize for all its strength and rightness and simply hand over the spoils of its greatness to all the lessers and their depraved values. </div></div>

Because the word of a pot smoker hippie who makes his living cashing welfare checks worths the same as the word of a veteran awarded with the Medal Of Honor (french Legion of Honor, german Iron Cross, just choose the country).