• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And the liberal temper tantrum over Rittenhouse begins

But Let's go Brandon is "angry and concerned."

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-20_173444_theconservativetreehouse.com.png

biden-takes-a-knee.jpg

I'm sure fat Jerry NadLess and Nancy Piglosi are too.....

pelosi-and-house-democrats-take-a-knee.jpg

Surely the brave protectors of liberty who took the drone video in Kenosha know "what's really going on" and will stand against anarchy and violence by marxist domestic terrorists.......

fbi-takes-a-knee.jpg

666415.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals --------------- mainstream "liberals" ----------Progressives and leftists? That's a different story...
"Control the language and you control the narrative."

The problem reasoning people, like you, have in understanding this enemy is that you don't really know who or what they really are.

These are communists

marxists

maoists

communists

BLM co-founder describes herself as 'trained Marxist'

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 06 › 25 › blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist
Jun 25, 2020Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers," she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza. "We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories.

For one, isn’t there always looting in Chicago?

For two GOOD, from what I’ve seen even non gun, non conservative folks, even the very non political, think Kyle never should have been on trial.

Let the leftists make even more of a ass out of themselves, midterms is going to be a blood bath for them

Like when comrade Bernie came to Florida and praised Castro lol

View attachment 7744661

biden-takes-a-knee.jpg

Surely the brave protectors of liberty who took the drone video in Kenosha know "what's really going on" and will stand against anarchy and violence by marxist domestic terrorists.......

fbi-takes-a-knee.jpg

666415.jpg

That article sums it up well. Basically what they are saying in the Safari Principal is that young black men, and in the case of Kenosha young white men, are free to act like two year olds throwing a tantrum because they can’t control themselves and no one can do anything about it. In other words, its ok for them to act that way. In my opinion, the people buying into this nonsense are the same ones who refused to correct their own two year olds when they threw tantrums and now those kids have grown into young adults with no ability for self control and are still being protected by idiots who say everyone must bow to their tantrums. It would have been much easier to teach them proper civility when they were two; the a$$ kicking they need now to get them back in line amounts to a severe beating and for many, I believe, it won’t work anyway, they are irretrievable. I think the people putting forth such nonsense that defies the very essence of civility and humanity, should be on the receiving end of the tantrums having their businesses destroyed and getting beat and not being allowed to fight back. Perhaps that would change their minds, but I doubt you can change from being that stupid.

I think it’s funny they call it the Safari Principal. Sounds dangerously close to The Rules of the Jungle, which is every man for himself, there are no rules. Which is exactly where we are headed if they don’t get this under control.

"
For one, isn’t there always looting in Chicago?

For two GOOD, from what I’ve seen even non gun, non conservative folks, even the very non political, think Kyle never should have been on trial.

Let the leftists make even more of a ass out of themselves, midterms is going to be a blood bath for them

Like when comrade Bernie came to Florida and praised Castro lol

You seem to still be under the delusion that voting still matters. They have perfected the stealing of elections and we'll never vote our way out of this. I'm not in any way saying we/you shouldn't vote, by all means vote against evil every chance you get. Just expect the worst scenario and you won't be as disappointed when it turns out bad.

I think voting results should be public. That way the citizens can more easily see if there was fraud.

Why so much secrecy around the results?

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
The same people melting down, were dancing in the street when O.J. was acquitted. Lunacy in action.

The problem reasoning people, like you, have in understanding this enemy is that you don't really know who or what they really are.

These are communists

marxists

maoists

communists

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 06 › 25 › blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist
Jun 25, 2020Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers," she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza. "We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories.

...super versed on, sort of...

She sounds like the next Marilyn vos Savant. :rolleyes:

View attachment 7744661

biden-takes-a-knee.jpg

fbi-takes-a-knee.jpg

666415.jpg

The Safari Principle, that is absolutely spot on. Great read, thanks for sharing.

"

You seem to still be under the delusion that voting still matters. They have perfected the stealing of elections and we'll never vote our way out of this. I'm not in any way saying we/you shouldn't vote, by all means vote against evil every chance you get. Just expect the worst scenario and you won't be as disappointed when it turns out bad.
Does it really matter? When was the last time the Republicans overturned anything?

Sure, until 4am when we suddenly lose a massive lead to 100%+ turnout and 25% adjudication rates.

Exactly, and forget about party, the only "wave" that's coming is a deepstate wave. We are not voting our way out of this.

Reactions: mtrmn
"

Voting still matters....I don't think America's demise will be cured/solved by voting but it still matters. The real issue of voting is that *BOTH* candidates, regardless of Party affiliation, are owned and operated by "Them"....we have lost a Representative style of Government where the elected work for The People. They now (our supposed Representation) work for "The Party" and it's enrichment, Power and Wealth.

Elect who you want as they do not represent US, our values, our needs, or our welfare and we only get two choices - both are incompetent and will/are selling US down the river for personal wealth and unlimited power and control. The failure of The Republic stems for the 2 Party System and loyalty to Party/Power over being accountable to US.

We were warned of this from the beginning and we did it anyway....we have done this to ourselves.

VooDoo

Reactions: KYAggie and mtrmn
"

I don't know that I would call running the poll watchers out of the buildings, having police bar them from re-entering, covering up windows, tampering with votes and pulling up with truckloads of fake Biden votes after Trump won perfecting stealing an election, that was more of an in your face 'Fuck you. What are you going to do about it?' banana republic coup.

Last edited:
Voting still matters....I don't think America's demise will be cured/solved by voting but it still matters. The real issue of voting is that *BOTH* candidates, regardless of Party affiliation, are owned and operated by "Them"....we have lost a Representative style of Government where the elected work for The People. They now (our supposed Representation) work for "The Party" and it's enrichment, Power and Wealth.

Elect who you want as they do not represent US, our values, our needs, or our welfare and we only get two choices - both are incompetent and will/are selling US down the river for personal wealth and unlimited power and control. The failure of The Republic stems for the 2 Party System and loyalty to Party/Power over being accountable to US.

We were warned of this from the beginning and we did it anyway....we have done this to ourselves.

VooDoo

We have a two party system to avoid the bullshit backroom deals that are parliamentarianism.

The problem is, and I am guilty, we have not enthusiastically embraced the fact that it does not have to be these two parties.

When given a third option the tendency is toward voting for the most electable lesser of two evils rather than supporting the best candidate.

The establishment uses that to their advantage and schlongs us with that power.

I don't know that I would call running the poll watchers out of the building, covering up windows, tampering with votes and pulling up with truckloads of Biden votes after Trump won perfecting stealing an election, that was more of an in your face 'Fuck you. What are you going to do about it?' banana republic coup.

Was talking to a friend that lives in SC yesterday.

He is a very conservative, smart guy, that chooses "occam's razor" over the absurd.

He mentioned to me his belief the election was stolen.

I told him saying that would brand him as a lunatic and he would get fierce opposition here (MA) for doing so....even possibly among the conservatives like him.

He says in his area its a given. The default opinion is it was stolen and there is little argument to that belief.

I live in a fucked up AO.

Was talking to a friend that lives in SC yesterday.

He is a very conservative, smart guy, that chooses "occam's razor" over the absurd.

He mentioned to me his belief the election was stolen.

I told him saying that would brand him as a lunatic and he would get fierce opposition here (MA) for doing so....even possibly among the conservatives like him.

He says in his area its a given. The default opinion is it was stolen and there is little argument to that belief.

I live in a fucked up AO.

I will echo what your friend said. I'm in the midwest and travel for work as well as have online meetings and calls with people all over the country. These days people are very open about discussing politics even in a business environment which is a sign of the frustration that is out there.
I hear it a lot. Discussions about 2020 and what has become of the election process is a unanimous agreement that it was stolen and is corrupted going forward. I was just on a week long trip in three states and I heard it. The USA and the world see it. I mean seriously, it's mentioned in a business environment even.
I still have not heard any disagreement to the fact that the election was stolen. Actually the only disagreement is from a few glowies on SH, that's it. Hell, even conversations with proud democrat voters that I have had it has come up and they show concern. I'm not lying, I've spoken to multiple democrat voters that think our elections are rigged and they are not happy about it.

My wife who is pretty conservative but too busy for "real news" said to me yesterday morning to wit "If one of the guys he had shot had been white they wouldnt say it was racism"

I spoke in slow tones so that a two year old could understand in reply.

In her defense there are only three matters in her life right now....Kids, Mom with dementia and extremely busy career.

but.....

because many are like her it is why we are where we are.

She would be all set if she would sign on here once or twice a day and just read the Porta John post.
I had to reply to this b/c my wife is same way (just ignore and it will all go away and ho-hum everything is still normal). You are correct and I also say that is the real reason why we are at this point in the country. Sheep and corporate slavery. I am a corporate slave but at least have a pulse on reality and can see where we are headed.

It won’t change until it is truly effecting everyday life. Shoot, I think even if it became 1984 type life sheep would still bah bah bah and make thier minds believe it’s all normal

It’s only gonna get worse.
But hey, it’s a liberal overpopulated utopia!

Maybe when everyone is taxed 60% out of each paycheck people will then rethink what a “career” really is

I had to reply to this b/c my wife is same way (just ignore and it will all go away and ho-hum everything is still normal). You are correct and I also say that is the real reason why we are at this point in the country. Sheep and corporate slavery. I am a corporate slave but at least have a pulse on reality and can see where we are headed.

It won’t change until it is truly effecting everyday life. Shoot, I think even if it became 1984 type life sheep would still bah bah bah and make thier minds believe it’s all normal

It’s only gonna get worse.
But hey, it’s a liberal overpopulated utopia!

Maybe when everyone is taxed 60% out of each paycheck people will then rethink what a “career” really is

My wife is not on ignore......just that she doesnt take the time to go beyond those interests that she focuses on.

She is an avid consumer of OANN but I see her ears only perk up and her attention is grabbed when the story starts with "Vaccines for children" or "possible dementia treatment".

She is getting red pilled so that is a reason for optimism.

As I have been telling my co-workers......everyone is being pushed toward that line they will plant their flag and say no more......it will only get harder the further along the process you go.

I will echo what your friend said. I'm in the midwest and travel for work as well as have online meetings and calls with people all over the country. These days people are very open about discussing politics even in a business environment which is a sign of the frustration that is out there.
I hear it a lot. Discussions about 2020 and what has become of the election process is a unanimous agreement that it was stolen and is corrupted going forward. I was just on a week long trip in three states and I heard it. The USA and the world see it. I mean seriously, it's mentioned in a business environment even.
I still have not heard any disagreement to the fact that the election was stolen. Actually the only disagreement is from a few glowies on SH, that's it. Hell, even conversations with proud democrat voters that I have had it has come up and they show concern. I'm not lying, I've spoken to multiple democrat voters that think our elections are rigged and they are not happy about it.

Because of where I live and what I am going through I sometimes reflect....

"Am I wrong? Am I the baddy in all this? Am I being selfish and stupid in my thoughts and beliefs, should I just acquiesce as I have been told 'for the good of my family and greater humanity'".

If that is true my internal RADAR which has been pretty solid for 53 years has really let me down.

I'm going with my gut.

Another part of the problem is things like the Durham Report and the Arizona Audit.

With all that effort expended why are neither providing dividends?

Durham appears to be somewhat alive and each exposure is so shocking it should have results but - "NOTHING". The party most damaged by the exposures wont even get on the floor of congress and shut the whole thing down until the exposure is dealt with. Such is life in the Uni-Party world.

The Arizona Audit because it did not show the smoking gun of "Here are verifiable fake ballots and an email discussing it." - easy to understand evidence for a mouth breather - but exposed the harder to grasp concept that legitimate ballots were produced on backup that on its face value appears absurd but needs to be verified case by case to perhaps expose there can not be ten voters living in an abandoned parking lot.

People are not willing to accept the evidence that requires them to connect the dots.

We are a nation that has eliminated critical thinking.

People are too busy to bother with current events/politics. Ask anyone what they think when they hear the word politics.
Because of where I live and what I am going through I sometimes reflect....

"Am I wrong? Am I the baddy in all this? Am I being selfish and stupid in my thoughts and beliefs, should I just acquiesce as I have been told 'for the good of my family and greater humanity'".

If that is true my internal RADAR which has been pretty solid for 53 years has really let me down.

I'm going with my gut.

Another part of the problem is things like the Durham Report and the Arizona Audit.

With all that effort expended why are neither providing dividends?

Durham appears to be somewhat alive and each exposure is so shocking it should have results but - "NOTHING". The party most damaged by the exposures wont even get on the floor of congress and shut the whole thing down until the exposure is dealt with. Such is life in the Uni-Party world.

The Arizona Audit because it did not show the smoking gun of "Here are verifiable fake ballots and an email discussing it." - easy to understand evidence for a mouth breather - but exposed the harder to grasp concept that legitimate ballots were produced on backup that on its face value appears absurd but needs to be verified case by case to perhaps expose there can not be ten voters living in an abandoned parking lot.

People are not willing to accept the evidence that requires them to connect the dots.

We are a nation that has eliminated critical thinking.
Just like your wife. If it doesn't affect me. It gets ignored.
It's not that people are unwilling to accept the evidence. They have a blue million other things that take their attention and putting time into finding the truth about something else just isn't going to happen. No one checks the fire extinguisher until it's needed.

These are communists

marxists

maoists

communists

That also happens to be the very "trained Marxist" who bought a bunch of luxury houses for herself with money donated by BLM followers. Guess she reached "peak Marxism"...
smiley_smartass.gif
Final boss of the Boogaloo. Getting hit by her twerk wind alone knocks 200 health points from you, lags your movement for 10 seconds afterwards and the battle map has NO medpacks AND is also infested with skateboard swinging ANTIFA...

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
Well, we can all take solace in knowing that we have not even got to the point yet of the towers rising out of the oceans and the 666 chips being imbedded in your heads and hands. So, there is plenty more of this shit to come in your lives! Hahaha 🤣

At least we have firearms still (for now).

I’m waiting for ray guns or sonic reducers and vaporizers.

That also happens to be the very "trained Marxist" who bought a bunch of luxury houses for herself with money donated by BLM followers. Guess she reached "peak Marxism"...
smiley_smartass.gif
Final boss of the Boogaloo. Getting hit by her twerk wind alone knocks 200 health points from you, lags your movement for 10 seconds afterwards and the battle map has NO medpacks AND is also infested with skateboard swinging ANTIFA...
Opera Snapshot_2021-11-21_174124_newcoldwar.org.png