• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And we thought we had tough shortages to suffer through

They had plenty at Walmart yesterday when the wife was getting mulch. She pointed them out to me. I gave her the 'look'. 😐

Wood, computer chips, new vehicles, houses, ammunition, raw materials, and now garden gnomes, all in high demand and short supply.

It's almost as if shutting down the economy for several months had negative adverse effects...

Last year, I won some major, major brownie points. Several years ago, a garden gnome that was given to Brenda as a gift, came up missing. This was from a friend who had died some years before and was hand painted and had much sentimental value. I felt rather bad about it because, frankly I should have noticed (she kept it by the front door of our home).

Well, I got to checking around and found one that was cast in cement instead of the typical plastic or cardboard chinese version. So, I got it shipped to our home, didn’t tell her and was she surprised when she opened that very heavy package.

Sometimes, every but rarely now and then, we husbands do something right.

Last year, I won some major, major brownie points. Several years ago, a garden gnome that was given to Brenda as a gift, came up missing. This was from a friend who had died some years before and was hand painted and had much sentimental value. I felt rather bad about it because, frankly I should have noticed (she kept it by the front door of our home).

Well, I got to checking around and found one that was cast in cement instead of the typical plastic or cardboard chinese version. So, I got it shipped to our home, didn’t tell her and was she surprised when she opened that very heavy package.

Sometimes, every but rarely now and then, we husbands do something right.
She had it up on her computer screen and you just hit send whenever she got up didn't you

E
274FE45C-3649-4B51-8FE9-6049F077241A.jpeg