• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And Who Said We Do Not Need AR 15's?

I know Greg personally. Spent many Thanksgivings at his house. He is a truly great man. I talked to him earlier today and he is shook the fuck up. I kept telling him he had to it, or it would have been us seeing about a dead shop owner if he hadn't.

This shit is fucking crazy.

Last edited:
I know Greg personally. Spent many Thanksgivings at his house. He is a truly great man. I talked to him earlier today and he is shook the fuck up. I kept telling him he had to it, I would have been us seeing about a dead shop owner if he hadn't.

This shit is fucking crazy.

It is indeed a small world we live in.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and look after your more vulnerable neighbors. I am doing my damned best in my AO here...

ETA: Local Chinese supermarket just got a shit ton of N95 and KN95 masks in. I literally went out there in my fucking underclothes and purchased a good lot of them. Some went to the next door lady and her daughter. Some more I gave to other neighbors. In a few more days all of those rioters and troublemakers who caught this COVID shit in the recent days are going to be fucking sharing trains, buses, and stores with the rest of us. If this thing is really as contagious as the flu, we might be in for another ride. I want NO part of it, and I am making sure those who are vulnerable are also safeguarded from this shit.

Last edited:
Same happen to a buddy of mine. Marine, gun shop owner, teaches CCW classes. His store is next to his house, perps did a smash and grab, then came back a few hours later, tried to run him over, did a mag dump into the cab, killed the driver and fuck up the other one. Both were under 18 years old. Good luck to Greg, he will be in my prayers tonight.

Same happen to a buddy of mine. Marine, gun shop owner, teaches CCW classes. His store is next to his house, perps did a smash and grab, then came back a few hours later, tried to run him over, did a mag dump into the cab, killed the driver and fuck up the other one. Both were under 18 years old. Good luck to Greg, he will be in my prayers tonight.

We stand together as Patriots and as a community, or we fucking fall... Period. ANY homeowners or business owners who get arrested for using lethal force to protect their assets MUST be represented and defended by our community. No more standing alone and saying shit like "why did he have an AR-15, they are banned in Cali". SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you are not on his side for being a MAN and a protector of his family, do not even offer your opinion. Legal defense funds, crowdfunding to support fellow Patriots and their families must be launched AT ONCE.

As shitty as stuff has been in all the bordering cities the last few days, I'm questioning whether an AR-15 is appropriate. That...and I've got a lot of that surplus Malaysian L2A2.

Reactions: deersniper
As shitty as stuff has been in all the bordering cities the last few days, I'm questioning whether an AR-15 is appropriate. That...and I've got a lot of that surplus Malaysian L2A2.

ANY gun is appropriate to use to defend your life/livelihood and property. If you have a .58 caliber rifled musket, compete in N-SSA/CWSA and can shoot that thing fast and accurately, go for it...

JUST DO NOT STAND IN THE FUCKING OPEN AND STAND DOWN A MOB...

The last few days, a couple of well meaning folks had challenged mobs of rioters threatening private property by going outside into the sidewalk and confronting them. They had AR-15s, and the fucking media and SJW netizens are crucifying them right now.

These motherfuckers have cameras, and their friends in the media WILL use footage of you brandishing a gun and spin you as a "white supremacist Trump cultist wanting to kill innocent protestors". DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT. Guard your residences from behind concealment and cover. If they break through an essential line, such as the front door or a window, engage them from cover. Do NOT show yourselves and do NOT expose yourself to vulnerable situations.

Last edited:
Its was shooting fish in the barrel. The store is on the second floor and it's a pretty narrow stairwell to get up there. Small wood/glass door at the top. Video
Cameras on the outside and in stairwell and one on the door. Night before last they had come up to the outsidedoor, but only two, he thinks they were casing the place. Once they came through the door, he opened fire

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
His store is right on front street in philly. Underneath I95. Small shop with indoor pistol range. That's how I first met him. Bought my first gun from him. It was a sig in 357SIG. Was a great place to go and shoot the shit and such.

His store is right on front street in philly. Underneath I95. Small shop with indoor pistol range. That's how I first met him. Bought my first gun from him. It was a sig in 357SIG. Was a great place to go and shoot the shit and such.

Is he OK? No charges correct?

Interested to hear what happens. Personally I hope not, but never know with the police obviously occupied with many other things.

Easy for people to say let insurance pay for it...but they are not a small business owner
He is the supplier for firearms for philly PD and various other agencies. I honestly dont see anything happening.

Good for him. If there's no consequences for a crime, how do you discourage it? Thugs made a choice and......
f87835a32b81fa4275cd8528d5c400f498f99dabca87f831a38aa973693446d7.gif

He is shaken up. 67 years old and first time he ever had to pull or use a gun.

No charges since he was defending his store. Castle law.

Support him emotionally. Tell him that he does not need to feel bad because he had just taken out the trash. Do you ever feel bad about chucking a bag of waste into a dumpster? Exactly. The scumbag that got popped was not working on a cure for cancer or COVID I am sure...

He is the supplier for firearms for philly PD and various other agencies. I honestly dont see anything happening.
I mean I’d rather nothing happen because it was the right thing for him to do rather than any potential connections with the PD. But I get your point.

Reactions: Doc68
As you all know, I'm a positive, friendly, silver lining kind of guy. Right?

The one positive that came out of this coronavirus and rioting bullshit is that noone will ever make the 'why do you need X' or 'noone needs that much/that many X' comments, ever again.
I doubt that. They're not going to give up that easy.

I doubt that. They're not going to give up that easy.

We don't care about the hardcore true believer libs... The only words I have for them is "if you feel froggy, come at us, motherfucker"... It is the fence sitters and the ordinary Joe and Jane who does not really care about politics that we need to help and get them to understand the gravity of it all...