• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annealeez production?

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
Figured I'd jump into annealing and thought I'd go with an Annealeez setup to start with. Has anyone ordered from them or talked to them lately? I know their website says a 30 day delay from the CV. I know I can give them a call but I'd rather bug you guys first than them LOL!

You can find amp annealer used once in awhile.

If your doing volume or large batches I highly recommend it

An AMP would be great to have. But as a retired hobby shooter annealing is probably more of an experiment than anything (for me) at this point. While the annealeez is the cheapest route it still seems to be well thought of here. An induction annealer would definitely be better but maybe a little overkill for me.

When I ordered my Annealeez, I think the site said 2-4 weeks. I got in about 10 days. Just to throw in a bit of an endorsement from a satisfied user, my seating pressure seems much more consistant, using a Rock Chucker, so that's only by feel. I did chrono 45 rounds last week and had an SD of 8.2

I ordered my when the the whole cv mess started and it was delayed few weeks due to a part being held up in customs for quarantine but Jeff kept me updated and even offered to refund my money. Once you place you ordered they do a great job of keeping you posted and mine has worked great.

I ordered an Annealeze machine over a week ago and haven't heard a thing. I did get a confirmation email, but nothing since. i sent them an email today asking about the status.

I guess I don't have to worry now, had a Hide member offer his up for sale to me so I picked one up! I'll be busy for the next few days and won't be able to try it out til midweek though. Looking forward to it.

shipping times listed are pretty accurate in my experience.

add a regulator and 20 pound tank and you're set!

I bought mine recently...November 2019
According to my email, I ordered on the 19th and it shipped on the 20th.

I really like mine. It is not a highly refined product, but works well.

Ordered mine on 5/7/20 and just received the shipping email this morning. That'll make it right around 30 days to my door.

Ordered mine 6/19 and received a confirmation email. I sent him an email 6/21. I have yet to hear anything back. Where did you guys find the phone number?

Update: I contacted him on Facebook and got a response. Should ship tomorrow (7/7) or wednesday (7/8).

Last edited:
I ordered mine on Jan 18, and it shipped Feb 11.
Back then he was waiting on the electronics to ship from China.
Since then there are shipping and manufacturing delays over there so that’s probably what he’s having issues with.

Reactions: blbennett1288
I got mine after about a month, but it was worth the wait.

You can find amp annealer used once in awhile.

If your doing volume or large batches I highly recommend it
Don't you have to load each piece into a shell holder and then into the AMP annealer one piece of brass at a time? How is that good for volume at all?

The Annealeaze has a hopper on the top where you can stack fifty or more pieces of brass. You adjust the torch, turn it on, and it loads and anneals by itself while I'm doing other loading operations or puttering around in the shop. It's set it and forget it...Well, don't forget it, but as long as you're hearing the plunk into the pan at the end there is nothing to do. Once those are done just reload the top hopper and you're ready to do another 50.

I think the AMP is less futzing with getting the temperature just right, but it is a lot slower and far more tedious than the Annealeaze. You have to get the AMP Mate to even approach the speed and ease of the Annealease, and it's a Rubegoldbergh next to the simple wheels of the Annealeaze.