• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Annealing Made Perfect (AMP), A&D Auto Trickler V3, Henderson Trimmer Gen 3, Primal Right CPS

ExT

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
US
I purchased these couple months back trying to set up a reloading room. But in the reality, I don't even have time to shoot my guns, let alone developing any load. So here we go, again :)
These are very highly sought after equipment with months of lead time. Unless otherwise stated, they are all like new with less than 50 rounds loaded (42 to be exact)

1. Annealing Made Perfect (AMP) Mark II. Comes with brass grip and extra pilots (02, 11, 17) for 308, 223, 300BO. Asking $1550 shipped. SPF

HsEHEPCl.jpg
RSKXJpLl.jpg

2. A&D scale Auto Trickler with Auto Throw V3. Comes with extra pulley belt set. Asking $900 shipped. SOLD

kEq2aXpl.jpg

3. Henderson Trimmer Gen 3. This one is brand new, never used. Comes with 1 extra cutter for 223 (300BO) beside one for 308, and the brass bin & shaving containment. The base plate was enlarged (by Dremel) to clear the collar for short case like the 300BO. This was done after talking to Todd from Henderson since they did not make the hole large enough to trim short cases like 300BO. It also comes with the Quick Mount plate from Inline Fabrication. Asking $950 shipped for the entire setup. SOLD

rz4vE8el.jpg
0zSSU6Vl.jpg
OEnLO1Dl.jpg

4. Primal Right CPS. This comes with both large and small primer holders. However, I might have lost the tubes, which you can purchase at Primal Rights for $14 ea. Asking $650 shipped. SOLD

nuQs2BIl.jpg

All items will ship out of Rockwall (east DFW, TX), Local pick up is also available. Payment accepted via PayPal FF or GS with fee covered by buyers. Any question please feel free to text me at 4six9 seven4eight 7eight7eight. This ad is cross-posted at SniperHide and ARFCOM

Also heads up. I will have other equipment such as Redding T7 turret press with extra turret and bunch of high end dies listed later. But I need time to sort things out since we just moved.

Last edited:
By the time stamps unless someone else beat me I had pm’d him on the amp previous to yours so we shall see.

My apology, got a bunch of PMs and I thought yours was from Zack given he was the first replied with “I’ll take it”. It was sold to him.
So I pm you several minutes before his reply in a thread, and I’m cut out of it. Solid dude