• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annie brass cartridge Annealer

Cbostick

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
Indiana
Anybody have any experience with these ,they're more in my price range for annealing and I don't like the idea of an open flame torch.

Cbostick, I sent you a PM. I don't use the Annie, but from what I've read it's about the same as what I use from a guy who's on a couple other forums: a box, an electric cord and a copper work coil. The electronic guts are pretty cheap from him compared to Annie but it's not a polished commercial product like the AMP/Asstec.

I've used one for a couple years, they are great, quick. I use the water cooled coil. Cycle time on 223 and 6.5 CM is about 2.0 to 2.5 seconds per piece. I made a trap door type base to set the unit on, drop brass in coil and push the start button, when light goes off, drop the brass out the bottom into a tray. It's actually the fastest step in my reloading process.