• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annoyance from the past, surprised my old login still worked! Any old friends still here?

Good for him! The Scout thing didn't do much for me, but this seems more like the old Hide.
I still recall how impressed I was back then, and still today, with the gents I met here. Lindy, Doc76251, and too many others for my old ass to recall.
I learned so much on this site! Really learned! Killer info and discussions!
Yep good group of guys, an there were no holes in the knowledge base for sure.

Yes Lowlight still owns the place. There are a few of us still here, many were run off by FNG's. Others got tired of the FNG's B/S. Some have passed away, some have new screen names.

You left out our acceptance of the LGBT community.

Carpet Munchers, Cocksuckers, and Sodomists, Oh My!

Damn. Going to be another lonely night crying myself to sleep.
Maybe I can get some attention by faking an attack on me by Antifa's?

MRAD or MOA. :unsure:
A sufficiently good op could spawn a thread that lasts all week. Just sayin’...

Reactions: MarinePMI
I'm pretty sure he's still over at 24 Hour Campfire trolling under sock accounts. VJJ was also pretty funny how he would just randomly show up in a thread and call someone or everyone a cocksucker.
Vjj posted the other day!

You too! Been a while! No MOA? Sacrilege! I suppose the term IPHY (Inches Per Hundred Yards)
is gone form the SH lexicon as well? :)
Inches Per Hundred Yards . ? Nope . Mil cuz we use Metric now .?