• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Californian Checkin In

charnicus

👻👻👻
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2018
Mos Eisley
Hello all,

Long time lurker that has recently gotten into the precision rifle scene. Decided it was finally time to dive headfirst into The Hide. Couldn’t be happier to be apart of such a great group and look forward to chatting it up and learning as much as my brain can take.

Reactions: gnochi
To all the welcomes are greatly appreciated! Would seem I’ve shared some common places. Originally from the North Bay, lived on the East Coast, and Western Washington.

Where are you at, there are a few of us in the Bay.

thanks for the heads up. Right now i am in City of Bell but will be leaving here soon

You can always hope for Alaska, so of the best times I have ever had. Not because of the unit, but because of the location.
This^^^ My uncle got stationed up there and my aunt, lifelong and born islander, prefers Alaska. Naturally him as well.

This^^^ My uncle got stationed up there and my aunt, lifelong and born islander, prefers Alaska. Naturally him as well.

You get to have public land that looks like this.
472C5223-2AF9-498D-BDDD-7C5FB2048814.jpeg

I shoot up at Los Altos, and a match at Avenal coming up.

Glad to hear Los Altos range is still open. Did they close the Sunnyvale range across from Stevens Creek? I figured it was on it's way out when I left the Bay Area 30 years ago.

Glad to hear Los Altos range is still open. Did they close the Sunnyvale range across from Stevens Creek? I figured it was on it's way out when I left the Bay Area 30 years ago.
As stated still open, Sunnyvale is very crowded and need to get there real early on the weekends or wait.

Lots Altos has many more stations and pretty easy to get in and out as needed. Great people RO, run a pretty good and safe process.

As stated still open, Sunnyvale is very crowded and need to get there real early on the weekends or wait.

Lots Altos has many more stations and pretty easy to get in and out as needed. Great people RO, run a pretty good and safe process.
I’m going to have to check this place out. Seems like I could swing in on the way home haha.

Welcome from San Juan. We should put a meet and shoot together...