• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Another entry into the Bad Idea Club.

Re: Another entry into the Bad Idea Club.

Wow now he needs to do the same to his nuts so he can never reproduce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, Stupidity IS Painful!

YaY! </div></div>

If only all forms of stupidity were as painful!

Stupid people do stupid things and this is just proof of that.

When I first watched the video and heard his rather visceral and ancient screams, I felt bad. Then I remembered he did it to himself on purpose and while I still felt sympathy for his body as an organism- I realized I felt nothing for his being.

There are very many stupid things to do to oneself. Purposefully introducing flame to a mucosal lining is definitely somewhere near the top.

Dumb ass...

Though it would have been cool to see flames shoot out his ears as it seems there is very little between them but combustion friendly air.

Looks like a strong candidate for a Darwin award in the future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Though it would have been cool to see flames shoot out his ears as it seems there is very little between them but combustion friendly air.</div></div>

LMAO...

Guess he can try to be hardcore tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LMAO...

Guess he can try to be hardcore tomorrow.</div></div>

+1

What a dumbass .

I don't know what his problem is...I trim my nose hair with a propane torch all the time.

If your going to be dumb you had better be tough.

Got what happens when you do stupid shit. Good for him.

Comment left on his video page: <span style="font-weight: bold">" His acting is almost worthy of being the bottom in low-grade tranny pron"</span>

LOL.

Gotta be fake crying. The fire was in his nose fore less than a second. I don't believe it could have hurt all that much, unless he is just a huge sissy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the future of our country </div></div>+ 1 Unfortunate but True

was that Maser with his "bullet lighter"???

Douchebag has a great political future or BATFE supervisor!!!!! WTF-DA!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhoUtink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta be fake crying. The fire was in his nose fore less than a second. I don't believe it could have hurt all that much, unless he is just a huge sissy.</div></div>

he pressed the fuel button for a good second or two, resulting in what I would assume to be a quick but very hot fireball in his nasal passages. The nose is extremely sensitive as the olfactory nerve descends through the cribriform plate of the ethmoid bone. The tissue lining the nose is not keratinized, and thus- susceptible to damage really easily.

Ever pulled out a nose hair? imagine that ability to be sensitive to pain and equate it to fire.

I believe he was truly in pain, but deservedly so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: prairiefire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is why some animals eat their young!</div></div>

damn, you beat me to it

Hurry, change the filter in that gene pool.