• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another great addition to the TAB GEAR line of products.

Tburkes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2002
Bandera, Texas
TAB GEAR LLC. and Jeremy Bentham of B&H Trading LLC., have teamed up to bring his Bullet Binder to the masses.

Jeremy and I talked at PRS Finale the weekend before last to see if TAB GEAR would be interested in producing his Bullet Binder for him. A mutual friend had told Jeremy that we should get in touch and the Finale was a perfect opportunity for that to happen.

Here is a link that Jeremy started on Snipers Hide back in March discussing his original Bullet Binder. http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ders-aka-bullet-books-cartridge-carriers.html

When he showed it to me I was struck with the quality of the unit. It is a very well made product that will last the customer for many years to come. I took the Bullet Binder home and played with it for a week. We spoke on the phone at length about the how the Bullet Binder came to be. He told me that the demand has been huge for his product but that he is having a hard time getting them in quantities large enough to satisfy the demand.

After further discussions between us it has been decided that we will produce the Bullet Binder under the TAB GEAR label. We are honored that Jeremy thought enough of TAB GEAR to give us the opportunity to produce the Bullet Binder for him. We are very excited to add the Bullet Binder to the line of products that we offer to all of our customers around the world.

We will make a couple of changes to the TAB GEAR version of the Bullet Binder. One, the pocket inside will have a clear window in place of the 1000 Denier Cordura. We use a heavy duty convertible top quality clear vinyl and this will provide much quicker access to dope now that you can have a card immediately viewable when the Bullet Binder is opened.

The second thing we will change is that the bungee will be reengineered so that it will be user replaceable should it become damaged and need to be replaced.

We will continue to offer the Bullet Binder for the same $65.00 as before and it will be made in all of our customary colors, Black, Coyote Brown, OD Green, MultiCam, and Kryptek Highlander.

There are already plans also to produce the Bullet Binder configured for larger calibers such as the .338 LM, .408, etc. as well as one specifically for the smaller .223 sized calibers as well. We will also be developing one of these made specifically for the hunting market that will hold ten rounds too.

We finalized our agreement just today and are in the process of getting supplies together to manufacture the Bullet Binder right now. It will be up on our site in a couple of days so you can get on the list to be notified when they are ready for sale.

Beware imitations, up until now the units Jeremy has been selling were without labels initially but recently have a label inside. When ours become available they will of course have the TAB GEAR label on them.

We at TAB GEAR have been very blessed for the last five or six months by the outpouring of support from our friends and customers. Our business has been amazing both in sales and expansion. We are all thrilled about this opportunity and that we are able to work together to offer another great product to the TAB GEAR portfolio of offerings that is available to our customers.

Last edited:
That's awesome, I will have to get a couple when available.

Tony, I'm totally jazzed to see you doing these! It's a killer idea and I'm happy whoever this "Jeremy Bentham" is, :) he went to you!

I'll take 5 for the .308, 5 for the .300WM and 5 for the .338LM all in coyote and when available. Perfect Christmas gift!

TAB GEAR LLC. and Jeremy Bentham of B&H Trading LLC., the creator of the Bullet Binder have teamed up to bring his invention to the masses.

Jeremy and I talked at PRS Finale the weekend before last to see if TAB GEAR would be interested in producing his Bullet Binder for him. A mutual friend had told Jeremy that we should get in touch and the Finale was a perfect opportunity for that to happen.

Here is a link that Jeremy started on Snipers Hide back in March discussing his original Bullet Binder. http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ders-aka-bullet-books-cartridge-carriers.html

When he showed it to me I was struck with the quality of the unit. It is a very well made product that will last the customer for many years to come. I took the Bullet Binder home and played with it for a week. We spoke on the phone at length about the how the Bullet Binder came to be. He told me that the demand has been huge for his product but that he is having a hard time getting them in quantities large enough to satisfy the demand.

After further discussions between us it has been decided that we will produce the Bullet Binder under the TAB GEAR label. We are honored that Jeremy thought enough of TAB GEAR to give us the opportunity to produce the Bullet Binder for him. We are very excited to add the Bullet Binder to the line of products that we offer to all of our customers around the world.

We will make a couple of changes to the TAB GEAR version of the Bullet Binder. One, the pocket inside will have a clear window in place of the 1000 Denier Cordura. We use a heavy duty convertible top quality clear vinyl and this will provide much quicker access to dope now that you can have a card immediately viewable when the Bullet Binder is opened.

The second thing we will change is that the bungee will be reengineered so that it will be user replaceable should it become damaged and need to be replaced.

We will continue to offer the Bullet Binder for the same $65.00 as before and it will be made in all of our customary colors, Black, Coyote Brown, OD Green, MultiCam, and Kryptek Highlander.

There are already plans also to produce the Bullet Binder configured for larger calibers such as the .338 LM, .408, etc. as well as one specifically for the smaller .223 sized calibers as well. We will also be developing one of these made specifically for the hunting market that will hold ten rounds too.

We finalized our agreement just today and are in the process of getting supplies together to manufacture the Bullet Binder right now. It will be up on our site in a couple of days so you can get on the list to be notified when they are ready for sale.

Beware imitations, up until now the units Jeremy has been selling were without labels initially but recently have a label inside. When ours become available they will of course have the TAB GEAR label on them.

We at TAB GEAR have been very blessed for the last five or six months by the outpouring of support from our friends and customers. Our business has been amazing both in sales and expansion. We are all thrilled about this opportunity and that we are able to work together to offer another great product to the TAB GEAR portfolio of offerings that is available to our customers.

We appreciate you sponsoring matches!!!
Cannot wait to see one of these on a prize table!

What a great looking product!! Definitely going to get in line for my .308.

I have to say, I spoke to Tony yesterday for the first time. What a class act. I wanted a SAS-R suppressor cover for my can in Kryptek Highlander, but my rifle is in Kryptek in FDE and black. I called Tony to see if TAB would be willing to try to cut from their Kryptek pattern in a manner that would emphasize the browns and blacks and eliminate as much green as possible.

Long story short, Tony is a can-do kind of guy. I placed my order and can't wait to get it. I hear nothing but good things about TAB here on the Hide, that's why I gave them my business. I will buy TAB products again!

This Bullet Binder is going to be a great product. Certainly a big improvement over my 50 round Dillon blue plastic boxes.

Looks great! How about a photo of it wrapped up and closed? Been thinking about adding something like this to the gear bag.

30cal user, thanks for the suggestion, that's been thrown around a bit, looks like we'll need to put that on the project list.

Wow Kasey, thanks a lot. I'll make a post here when we have it up on the website so you can get on the list for notification when their is inventory ready for sale.

trauma 1, you're welcome, we're happy to be able to make donations and you'll definitely see them on the tables in the future.

Diver160651, I'll make the post here when you can get on the list. Like every project it seems, the ZipBag is taking longer to get inventory out than I want but it is happening. Things are falling into place for numbers to be coming in the near future. I'll keep you updated as we get nearer.

Birddog6424, thank you for your comments. Your material was picked out yesterday, I think you'll be happy.

LawnMM, click on the link in my original thread to Jeremy's original post for pictures of them closed up. You'll like them.

Dang Tony! I'm a cheapskate, but every time I dust off my wallet and buy something from you, it's been worth it. Do you think that you'll have the .338/.408 versions out by Christmas? 'Cause I'll be in for two or more of those for sure.

Here's some pictures of some of the first ones from over a year and a half ago. The binder has come a long way and this new version that TAB will be producing will be an amazing product that everyone will be VERY happy with. Thank you all for the continued support and if any of up have any questions please feel free to ask.

ibe5dG92MTeybx.JPG

ibfDbNHWJl2oWs.JPG

ibpBcUMZ7erpLU.jpg

Question, are the trifolds stiff or does it wrap up like a burrito around the meat?

Last edited:
Caliber embroidering on cover? Or maybe velcro and patch option. Or possibly small clear pocket similar as you see on luggage.

I could see a stack of these in my gun room and it might be nice to not have to open up to make you you have the correct one.

I might even be more excited for the hunting version.

Last edited:
I like the velcro patch idea, and I'm going to suggest a version sans plastic stiffener, especially if there's a money savings there. I like the 40 round ammo storage, with rounds held individually, that's awesome.

If folks like the stiff tri folds thing, awesome, I'd be very interested in a non stiff version, I'm probably not alone there so maybe make the stiffener an option or an option to purchase them without it?

Pretty cool to see Tab adding this to their line. I would assume they will be available through triad in the future?

They will be available through all of TAB's excellent dealers. Look for them in the near future from your favorite TAB dealer!

I have always wondered this, so maybe someone here can tell me. Why do elastic loops like this always screw my brass up if I leave them in it for any amount of time? My cheek pack does it bad. I like these binders though.

Tony,

Nice bit of thought out kit!

As discussed, one 6.5x47 and one 7mm SAUM to kick off with please? OD and coyote brown respectively, will match each rifles colouring so keeps the right ammo with its matchin rifle - simple! :)

Terry

Hi Lash, thanks a lot, you'll be happy with this purchase too.

AHall, no way on embroidering, way too much trouble than it's worth. I'll think about Velcro.

LawnMM, maybe later we can work on the non stiff version. Right now I'm concentrating on getting these made as described, that's enough of a challenge with all the other things I have on my plate at the moment.

Triad, you know it is!!

Jimmy31593, like all TAB GEAR items they will be available to any dealer that wants to carry them.

Thanks RobertB, we appreciate your continued support.

Sixfivesavage, I haven't seen elastic do anything to my brass. I have seen brass corrode when left in leather loops, never elastic on my stuff.

No way on a group buy gentlemen. I ran one group buy years ago and the BS generated by that decided for me that I would NEVER do that again.

Thanks THibben, we appreciate your business.

I have one of the originals and it's nice. FDAC fits nicely in the pocket. I do like the clear pocket upgrade idea also.

ETA? I'm working on these as hard as I can but it will take at least a month before we'll have numbers ready for everyone. I'm still sourcing the plastic and trying to figure out the best way for them to be made in the numbers needed. Once manufacturing actually begins it'll go pretty quickly, it's lining all the pieces up that will take a bit.

In the mean time they will be up on the website early next week for you to get on the list to be notified when they become available. I will make a post here when it's on the site so please check back here and sign up for notification on the site.

redirt78 thanks, I think the clear pocket will work well.

Thanks again for your interest everyone, we appreciate the support.

I'm really looking forward to hearing about the magnum version. Not the 338LM persay...but a 300wm version would be great.
I have a home made "wallet" style that is a direct replica of the Blackhawk STRIKE ammo wallet, that I made to accommodate the .532 case, but it's not as refined and only holds 18 rounds.

For an idea, a small 5 round wrist mount one might be a good idea.

Wrap around the forearm on the weak side behind a watch. Strong side hand can grab, reaching under the rifle shooting prone....?