• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Another great review for Ceylon

kremlan

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Denver, CO
I just wanted to take the time to thank Ceylon of Delta Outdoorsman for helping me with a pack decision. He spent the better part of an hour on the phone with me going over my use cases and which packs might work best for them. Once I had decided on an Eberlestock X3 + the extra butt cover he even made an extra trip out to FedEx to make sure I received the pack on time.

Great guy and great service and I'll be happy to do business with him in the future.

Yeah, +1 for Ceylon. Let's just say I will never go elsewhere when looking for ANYTHING he carries. He gives great Hide prices and is super awesome to deal with!! Oh, and he offers a ton of awesome stuff! He will continue to get plenty of my business!