• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

another group of "experts" bought and paid for.

D5F6A811-4C9E-4F72-BFE8-07F5A64BFBE0.gif

"Food" is changing..... I can taste the changes and my digestive system can sense the changes.
Slowly those changes are filtering into our home gardens in the form of GMO altered plant seeds.
Cheaper, imported food ingredients are being imported from third world countries
Just one example - DDT.... Some of you young guy's may not have ever heard of DDT...
It is still in use in different countries that supply America with food products...
The outcome will not be good.

"Food" is changing..... I can taste the changes and my digestive system can sense the changes.
Slowly those changes are filtering into our home gardens in the form of GMO altered plant seeds.
Cheaper, imported food ingredients are being imported from third world countries
Just one example - DDT.... Some of you young guy's may not have ever heard of DDT...
It is still in use in different countries that supply America with food products...

So I am not the only one to think this…

I have totally stopped eating “frozen”
Food. Stouffees lasagnas… used to love those. Now, they ar very different. Texture. Noodles aren’t “right.”

Noticed that bread fro grocery store is… crumbly, texture wrong. So now buy from local bakers.

My consumption of “processed”’stuff is way down last few years. Not for GMO or cost or even some health kick. It just tastes and feels wrong.

Fortunately, this is a very “foodie” area with a lot of farm produce and local bread, cheese, eggs, readily available. So grocery store is now for staples and meat. But can get a loaf of bread and veggies every second day or so from local markets. My freezer is now nothing but meat…

Interesting post and thread…

Sirhr

You have right next to zero access to GMO seeds as a home gardener. You can't just run to the store and buy GMO seeds or plants.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
If they are killing us with our food, they are doing a really shitty job. The life expectancy of humans has doubled in the last 150 years in developed nations. What you're describing is just people using methods to maximize profits. Oh, and you've never eaten anything in your life that isn't genetically modified. They genetically modified corn, potatoes and bananas, just to give a few examples, for thousands of years before europeans ever hit the America's. Every domestic cow, pig, chicken or (insert whatever you want) has been genetically modified for centuries. Do you guys think there were just cows out there walking around among the bison and buffalo species in the wild? How did we get 30,000 varieties of chickens? You think there are wild Rhode island reds out there in a jungle somewhere? Genetic modification is the only reason any of us are even here now. It's one of the things that allowed the human populations that we have now worldwide. They used to have blights or disease hit crops and entire countries would starve to death, and that was happening as recently as a few hundred years ago. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Reactions: brianf
If they are killing us with our food, they are doing a really shitty job. The life expectancy of humans has doubled in the last 150 years in developed nations.
You can't judge current life expectancy based on people born 75-95 years ago. :)
You can't eat crap your whole life (crap in many different ways) and expect the same results as people who ate nutritional unprocessed whole foods most of their life. Don't be surprised if life expectancy in much of the US starts to plummet in the next couple decades, decreasing by 20 years or more. I think we're already starting to see it.
I won't see it, I'll be dead myself.

You can't judge current life expectancy based on people born 75-95 years ago. :)
You can't eat crap your whole life (crap in many different ways) and expect the same results as people who ate nutritional unprocessed whole foods most of their life. Don't be surprised if life expectancy in much of the US starts to plummet in the next couple decades, decreasing by 20 years or more. I think we're already starting to see it.
I won't see it, I'll be dead myself.
The "Life Expectancy" numbers are being generated by a Government with a mission to lower the population of the world.
images

You have right next to zero access to GMO seeds as a home gardener. You can't just run to the store and buy GMO seeds or plants.
I am a "Home Gardener"... Also a "Seed Saver"... My opinion here is just from one old guy, no links, studies or quotes from experts.
Several years ago, I purchased some corn seeds from a very large commercial grower / supplier. I have soil analysist done every 2 years and my soil is excellent.
The first year the corn did just OK. I saved the seeds and planted in an area with more sunshine. Corn did better but had fewer stalks with ears. Last season, with saved seeds, and more preparation and watering, I had stalks 8' tall but not a one produced any ears. I have no doubt those original seeds were GMO. Engineered to grow better and produce less as the different generations were saved and planted.
Photo shows stalks with no ears. 2022 season

IMG_7143.JPG

I am a "Home Gardener"... Also a "Seed Saver"... My opinion here is just from one old guy, no links, studies or quotes from experts.
Several years ago, I purchased some corn seeds from a very large commercial grower / supplier. I have soil analysist done every 2 years and my soil is excellent.
The first year the corn did just OK. I saved the seeds and planted in an area with more sunshine. Corn did better but had fewer stalks with ears. Last season, with saved seeds, and more preparation and watering, I had stalks 8' tall but not a one produced any ears. I have no doubt those original seeds were GMO. Engineered to grow better and produce less as the different generations were saved and planted.
Photo shows stalks with no ears. 2022 season

View attachment 8082617
You can't get a GMO seed without signing a user agreement with the seed producer. The user agreement involves things like nit letting the plants go to seed, not being able to plant with your own seeds, and not being allowed to save seeds. They can check your crops for many years after purchase to make sure you aren't breaking the agreement.

What you have is a unstable hybrid. What you get when you save seeds from an unstable hybrid is exactly what you see. What you are seeing is variability in genetics nothing more.

Things they modify would be like splicing a BT {Bacillus thuringiensis} gene with corn so it kills corn worms. Or encoding a glyphosate tolerate enzyme in a plant so you can spray it and not kill it.

The book Big Fat Surprise is worth reading. A good deal of information on what could be bad science, various industries and their influence in what we are told to eat and how politics plays into it all.

Here's a good video/lecture with the author of the book:

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If they are killing us with our food, they are doing a really shitty job. The life expectancy of humans has doubled in the last 150 years in developed nations. What you're describing is just people using methods to maximize profits. Oh, and you've never eaten anything in your life that isn't genetically modified. They genetically modified corn, potatoes and bananas, just to give a few examples, for thousands of years before europeans ever hit the America's. Every domestic cow, pig, chicken or (insert whatever you want) has been genetically modified for centuries. Do you guys think there were just cows out there walking around among the bison and buffalo species in the wild? How did we get 30,000 varieties of chickens? You think there are wild Rhode island reds out there in a jungle somewhere? Genetic modification is the only reason any of us are even here now. It's one of the things that allowed the human populations that we have now worldwide. They used to have blights or disease hit crops and entire countries would starve to death, and that was happening as recently as a few hundred years ago. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Most folks draw a fairly big line between selective breeding and actively going in and messing around with the DNA of stuff and introducing completely new things into it from foreign sources.

Last edited:
The book Big Fat Surprise is worth reading. A good deal of information on what could be bad science, various industries and their influence in what we are told to eat and how politics plays into it all.

Here's a good video/lecture with the author of the book:

Another one is the downright CRIMINAL "war" the government waged on children's nutrition.
Standard whole milk was the best thing for them to be drinking in school.
Non-Fat Chocolate Milk and Orange Juice were the worst things possible to give them to drink.

Guess what the Federal government BANNED you from giving to the children and FORCED you to give to the children instead...

It was all about payoffs as kickbacks to Big Ag and the politicians.

You can't get a GMO seed without signing a user agreement with the seed producer. The user agreement involves things like nit letting the plants go to seed, not being able to plant with your own seeds, and not being allowed to save seeds. They can check your crops for many years after purchase to make sure you aren't breaking the agreement.

What you have is a unstable hybrid. What you get when you save seeds from an unstable hybrid is exactly what you see. What you are seeing is variability in genetics nothing more.

Things they modify would be like splicing a BT {Bacillus thuringiensis} gene with corn so it kills corn worms. Or encoding a glyphosate tolerate enzyme in a plant so you can spray it and not kill it.
Either you work for Monsanto or financially dependent on them.

I'm not believing a word you are saying. Maybe the other's here are believing it.... IDK.... Your replies are "scripted like you testify to a Senate committee. Post a photo of you in your garden... I did.

Monsanto has deeply buried anything negative about their products.

At a biotech industry conference in January 1999, a representative from Arthur Anderson, LLP explained how they had helped Monsanto design their strategic plan. First, his team asked Monsanto executives what their ideal future looked like in 15 to 20 years. The executives described a world with 100% of all commercial seeds genetically modified and patented. Anderson consultants then worked backwards from that goal, and developed the strategy and tactics to achieve it. They presented Monsanto with the steps and procedures needed to obtain a place of industry dominance in a world in which natural seeds were virtually extinct.

This was a bold new direction for Monsanto, which needed a big change to distance them from a controversial past. As a chemical company, they had polluted the landscape with some of the most poisonous substances ever produced, contaminated virtually every human and animal on earth, and got fined and convicted of deception and wrongdoing. According to a former Monsanto vice president, “We were despised by our customers.”

So they redefined themselves as a “life sciences” company, and then proceeded to pollute the landscape with toxic herbicide, contaminate the gene pool for all future generations with genetically modified plants, and get fined and convicted of deception and wrongdoing. Monsanto’s chief European spokesman admitted in 1999, “Everybody over here hates us.” Now the rest of the world is catching on.

“Saving the World,” and other lies

Monsanto public relations story about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are largely based on five concepts.

1. GMOs are needed to feed the world.
  2. GMOs have been thoroughly tested and proven safe
  3. GMOs increase yield.
  4. GMOs reduce the use of agricultural chemicals.
  5. GMOs can be contained, and therefore coexist with non-GM crops.
All five are pure myths—blatant falsehoods about the nature and benefit of this infant technology. The experience of former Monsanto employee Kirk Azevedo helps expose the first two lies, and provides some insight into the nature of the people working at the company.
1677263096351.png

Those defending the evil corporations might need to be slapped in the face with all the evil Monsanto did before they were bought out by Hitler's favorite chemical company.

Remember that little thing in Canada where Monsanto covert operatives were deliberately scattering seeds onto farmland to contaminate the crops of organic farmers, making them unable to sell their produce and then suing the farmers for supposedly using their "patented seeds" without a licence and then getting the vile Canadian government to backstop them with threats to take the farmers' land away and give it to Monsanto unless the farmers agreed to become serfs to Monsanto and only ever plant the evil seeds that were sold to them at high prices by one of the world's most evil corporations...

My NP was looking over my recent lab results from the "standard" blood work. She commented that my cholesterol levels had come down.
"Great job" she said....I piped up..."Guess that fried chicken diet has been working for me." Her expression.... :oops: :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
This is a completely different tangent, from out in left-field. "Plants" Some of ya'll know that I make hot-sauce. Some of you know that I grow my/our own peppers for said hot-sauce. One of my bro's also likes to grow his 'hot hot peppers'. (He's in a 'race-for-the-heat' whereas I grow a variety for flavour) Here's the thing. A few years ago, he had two of a particular plant that did fantastically well (in his eyes) and he liked it so much so, that he brought them indoors, set up a winter grow-light system, and not only nurtured those plants till the following Spring, but he also 'cloned' other babies from said pepper plants. He then re-planted his outside, in his same garden. He also gave me one of them, along with 2 cloned 'babies' which I'd planted in amongst my "pepper garden" this past Spring.

I got another excellent yield last yar, but not near as much as what I'd gotten a few years ago. But the kicker is, NONE Of his plants produced here at all. At the end of the season, there was one 'clone' that flowered once, (as-in sprouted one flower) and that turned into one measly little pepper.

There's a lot more to plants and genetics and stuff than what I know, and I know that. But something about the make-up of these plants is a "one and done" thing.

I know that I don't know enough to tell anyone I'm a plantologist, but I do know that I won't be party to 'wintering' any more plants. And our luck here so-far, planting seeds (about now) has been about 30% effective so-far, to which we don't even bother with the seeds now, we just buy the 'seedlings' or whatever you call them from some of the local nurseries around here. Then plant THOSE in the garden boxes. We add a bag of sheepshit to each box in prepping for the season.

not that I am on either side of this but not trusting anyone is a smart place to start anything , I trust in god and well me everything else needs to pay cash .

This is a completely different tangent, from out in left-field. "Plants" Some of ya'll know that I make hot-sauce. Some of you know that I grow my/our own peppers for said hot-sauce. One of my bro's also likes to grow his 'hot hot peppers'. (He's in a 'race-for-the-heat' whereas I grow a variety for flavour) Here's the thing. A few years ago, he had two of a particular plant that did fantastically well (in his eyes) and he liked it so much so, that he brought them indoors, set up a winter grow-light system, and not only nurtured those plants till the following Spring, but he also 'cloned' other babies from said pepper plants. He then re-planted his outside, in his same garden. He also gave me one of them, along with 2 cloned 'babies' which I'd planted in amongst my "pepper garden" this past Spring.

I got another excellent yield last yar, but not near as much as what I'd gotten a few years ago. But the kicker is, NONE Of his plants produced here at all. At the end of the season, there was one 'clone' that flowered once, (as-in sprouted one flower) and that turned into one measly little pepper.

There's a lot more to plants and genetics and stuff than what I know, and I know that. But something about the make-up of these plants is a "one and done" thing.

I know that I don't know enough to tell anyone I'm a plantologist, but I do know that I won't be party to 'wintering' any more plants. And our luck here so-far, planting seeds (about now) has been about 30% effective so-far, to which we don't even bother with the seeds now, we just buy the 'seedlings' or whatever you call them from some of the local nurseries around here. Then plant THOSE in the garden boxes. We add a bag of sheepshit to each box in prepping for the season.
Well Sean the Nailer ........

Mentally go back and rewrite your posting.....

Every time you used the word "plant .. or .. "seed"....... Go back and substitute the word baby or child. This is exactly how the next 3 generations will be reproducing. Slowly, over the next 100 years the population of the Earth will decrease to a "manageable" level.

Talk about "sustainability"... All those prepper's / survivalist / sustain people that have socked away those 5 gallon buckets of "Seeds For Survival" may actually get some produce the first season. But, as time goes on their crop will dwindle. They will use up resources (labor, water, fertilizer) yet in a few years will be starving to death....

Jill Biden was in Africa this week:
The first lady's trip to Africa -- her sixth time and first time as first lady -- is intended to demonstrate the United States' commitment to keeping African nations at the table for a host of global priorities, administration officials said, but comes as China continues to expand its influence across the continent.

Funny, no mention of teaching them how to grow a sustainable crop.

If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.”

My NP was looking over my recent lab results from the "standard" blood work. She commented that my cholesterol levels had come down.
"Great job" she said....I piped up..."Guess that fried chicken diet has been working for me." Her expression.... :oops: :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:
003.JPG
Some of you guy's know about this pillow. Some will find out down the road. I was given that pillow 13 years ago after a 5 by-pass open heart surgery. Before leaving the hospital I was on a prescription med called Lipitor (a statin). After being on Lipitor for 10 years I was to the point I could not lift my leg to get out of my car. I had to reach down and grab the leg of my jeans and lift my leg by hand. During that time God moved a man into my life that was totally disabled from being on statins. Basically they destroyed his muscles. I quit Lipitor cold turkey. A month later I could lift my leg to get out of my car. Over the past 3 + years I have had ultrasounds done on my carotid artery. After my last visit the vascular surgeon said there was no need to keep testing because there has been no new blockage....
IMG_7426.JPG
This is me last fall... You should consult your Doctor .... He will just continue to lie to you. I am not a Pfizer fan boy.

Reactions: Ichi
Well Sean the Nailer ........

Mentally go back and rewrite your posting.....

Every time you used the word "plant .. or .. "seed"....... Go back and substitute the word baby or child. This is exactly how the next 3 generations will be reproducing. Slowly, over the next 100 years the population of the Earth will decrease to a "manageable" level.

Talk about "sustainability"... All those prepper's / survivalist / sustain people that have socked away those 5 gallon buckets of "Seeds For Survival" may actually get some produce the first season. But, as time goes on their crop will dwindle. They will use up resources (labor, water, fertilizer) yet in a few years will be starving to death....

Jill Biden was in Africa this week:
The first lady's trip to Africa -- her sixth time and first time as first lady -- is intended to demonstrate the United States' commitment to keeping African nations at the table for a host of global priorities, administration officials said, but comes as China continues to expand its influence across the continent.

Funny, no mention of teaching them how to grow a sustainable crop.

If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.”
You're not wrong, and I'm not arguing with you. I will say though, that there is one other piece of Scripture that I prefer:

"Light a fire for a hippy, and he'll be warm for the day. Light a hippy on fire, and he'll be hot for the rest of his life"
--Gunfighter, 14:2 or something like that.

View attachment 8082876
Some of you guy's know about this pillow. Some will find out down the road. I was given that pillow 13 years ago after a 5 by-pass open heart surgery. Before leaving the hospital I was on a prescription med called Lipitor (a statin). After being on Lipitor for 10 years I was to the point I could not lift my leg to get out of my car. I had to reach down and grab the leg of my jeans and lift my leg by hand. During that time God moved a man into my life that was totally disabled from being on statins. Basically they destroyed his muscles. I quit Lipitor cold turkey. A month later I could lift my leg to get out of my car. Over the past 3 + years I have had ultrasounds done on my carotid artery. After my last visit the vascular surgeon said there was no need to keep testing because there has been no new blockage....
View attachment 8082898
This is me last fall... You should consult your Doctor .... He will just continue to lie to you. I am not a Pfizer fan boy.
Statins...

Remove the first T and replace the i with an a you know what they are.

Doctors spend all their time trying to hook people on statins... They are a disaster.

Sirhr

I have the same story kinda. Had some elevated numbers while I was off my carb limiting diet.
"I can fix that without your stations Doc."
Next 6 months.
"Your numbers are great, what are you doing?"
3 eggs and half pound of bacon every morning. High fat, low carb diet.
Doctor:🤣🤣
Me: 😐😐😐
Doctor: "You are serious."
Me: Yes, thats my lower cholesterol regimen....seriously.
Doctor: 😕

yes gregor mendel and george carver figured out how to improve plants with selective breeding. dogs,cows,horses etc same deal. they did not add cockroach genes/DNA whatever to corn etc to make things better. between AI and direct genetic manipulation the future population will be destroyed and likely enslaved prior to that.
any clue how the chinese gave us covid (with faucci funding) ? daaah! yea the food pyramid is a profit/control generating scam. all the anti fat stuff was based on a poorly designed and run study which our wonderful doctors sucked onto immediately. statins being the best selling drugs on the planet and most rewarding for the doctors. you surprised they are pushed so hard? surprised that they don't work and have serious and under reported side effects?

Clones are almost never as strong as the mother plant. I was laughing this year, my wife was showing some twitter video of someone overwintering pepper plants. She got mad. You want a really good Jalpeno, order some "biker Billy" seeds. A very good mild anhiem type is the Joe E Parker. The Joe parker yields best if you top it. I have grown quite a few types of Jalpeno and chilis for that matter, and the biker billy smells so good when it hits a hot pan.

Either you work for Monsanto or financially dependent on them.

I'm not believing a word you are saying. Maybe the other's here are believing it.... IDK.... Your replies are "scripted like you testify to a Senate committee. Post a photo of you in your garden... I did.

Monsanto has deeply buried anything negative about their products.

At a biotech industry conference in January 1999, a representative from Arthur Anderson, LLP explained how they had helped Monsanto design their strategic plan. First, his team asked Monsanto executives what their ideal future looked like in 15 to 20 years. The executives described a world with 100% of all commercial seeds genetically modified and patented. Anderson consultants then worked backwards from that goal, and developed the strategy and tactics to achieve it. They presented Monsanto with the steps and procedures needed to obtain a place of industry dominance in a world in which natural seeds were virtually extinct.

This was a bold new direction for Monsanto, which needed a big change to distance them from a controversial past. As a chemical company, they had polluted the landscape with some of the most poisonous substances ever produced, contaminated virtually every human and animal on earth, and got fined and convicted of deception and wrongdoing. According to a former Monsanto vice president, “We were despised by our customers.”

So they redefined themselves as a “life sciences” company, and then proceeded to pollute the landscape with toxic herbicide, contaminate the gene pool for all future generations with genetically modified plants, and get fined and convicted of deception and wrongdoing. Monsanto’s chief European spokesman admitted in 1999, “Everybody over here hates us.” Now the rest of the world is catching on.

“Saving the World,” and other lies

Monsanto public relations story about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are largely based on five concepts.

1. GMOs are needed to feed the world.
  2. GMOs have been thoroughly tested and proven safe
  3. GMOs increase yield.
  4. GMOs reduce the use of agricultural chemicals.
  5. GMOs can be contained, and therefore coexist with non-GM crops.
All five are pure myths—blatant falsehoods about the nature and benefit of this infant technology. The experience of former Monsanto employee Kirk Azevedo helps expose the first two lies, and provides some insight into the nature of the people working at the company.
View attachment 8082778

Yes, I am secret plant for Monsanto plant on a shooting sight that rails on people on here about no till and organic methods of fertilization to cover my tracks. In fact in early 2020 I had a thread blow up when I said there would a fertilizer shortage as Chinas next step for taking us down. Where I posted some videos from Gabe Brown, and Joel Salitin.{Sorry might be misspelled I didn't look him up} Charles Dowding is a great source also.

I worked for a Farm that almost split over the user agreement when one brother bought round up ready hay seed.

"Comercial seeds." You aren't buying commercial seeds at the walmart or Home Depot.

Let me help you out with some very basic gardening and seed saving information you have missed.

Hybrid plants

Hybrid vegetable plants are products of crosses between two different varieties, combining traits of the parent plants. Sometimes a combination is particularly good, producing plants with outstanding vigor, disease resistance and productivity. Hybrid seeds are generally more expensive as they cost more to produce.

Hybrid plants, such as 'Big Boy', 'Beefmaster' and 'Early Girl' tomatoes will produce viable seed.

• Plants grown from that seed are not identical to the hybrid parents.
  • They will be a completely new combination of the good and bad traits of the plants from the initial cross.
  • It is impossible to predict just how the seedling plant will perform or what qualities the fruit will have.

IMG_1001.JPG

I don't have a lot of pictures from my garden. You can see a couple young plum trees, Grape vines, and an asparagus patch in this one. If you were to turn right you would see more Apple, Cherry, peach, and pear trees, Turn to the left and see the same, but lot more grape vines down the fence. Its hard to tell here, but the trees are set in rows about 25ft apart to garden in between.

Yes, I am secret plant for Monsanto plant on a shooting sight that rails on people on here about no till and organic methods of fertilization to cover my tracks. In fact in early 2020 I had a thread blow up when I said there would a fertilizer shortage as Chinas next step for taking us down. Where I posted some videos from Gabe Brown, and Joel Salitin.{Sorry might be misspelled I didn't look him up} Charles Dowding is a great source also.

I worked for a Farm that almost split over the user agreement when one brother bought round up ready hay seed.

"Comercial seeds." You aren't buying commercial seeds at the walmart or Home Depot.

Let me help you out with some very basic gardening and seed saving information you have missed.

Hybrid plants

Hybrid vegetable plants are products of crosses between two different varieties, combining traits of the parent plants. Sometimes a combination is particularly good, producing plants with outstanding vigor, disease resistance and productivity. Hybrid seeds are generally more expensive as they cost more to produce.

Hybrid plants, such as 'Big Boy', 'Beefmaster' and 'Early Girl' tomatoes will produce viable seed.

• Plants grown from that seed are not identical to the hybrid parents.
  • They will be a completely new combination of the good and bad traits of the plants from the initial cross.
  • It is impossible to predict just how the seedling plant will perform or what qualities the fruit will have.
You familiar with this ?... I was there at that time.

Lol. Bunch of fucktards think GMO canola is going to cross pollinate with thier vegetables and "taint their organic vegetable seeds."