• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another hot dog question

No its a corndog, and you eat it, you don't suck on it. Thats why everyone at the fair was staring at you.
I’m sure that’s not the only reason
1654536960240.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
I eat my hotdog like a normal human, I just take a normal bite. Some of you probably just wolf it down in one go like a Instagram thot trying to make a name for themselves.

Who do you suspect here deep throats their dog?.....🤨

See what I did there?

I eat my hotdog like a normal human, I just take a normal bite. Some of you probably just wolf it down in one go like a Instagram thot trying to make a name for themselves.

“Normal bite” is subjective. Your normal bite may be no handed and someone pushing your head down onto the hotdog

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
“Normal bite” is subjective. Your normal bite may be no handed and someone pushing your head down onto the hotdog
How many normal people do you know actually do that? I obviously don’t hang around the sort of bars you frequent...probably eat a lot of Thai food I bet, Bangkok buffet perhaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D
Back when I was a kid there were 9 people in the family and things were pretty tight money wise/meal wise. You got a hot dog *or* you got a bun - you didn't get both. :ROFLMAO:

VooDoo

Back when I was a kid there were 9 people in the family and things were pretty tight money wise/meal wise. You got a hot dog *or* you got a bun - you didn't get both. :ROFLMAO:

VooDoo
I think what he’s trying to say is “sometimes you’re the wiener, sometimes you’re the bun”

See what I did there?
Did not know there were "normal" people in the pit????

Or are you referring to "normal for the pit" ??? Two entirely different topics.

See what I did there?
This is not “normal”
A77FA37A-975C-4CB8-9F83-2453B8250F8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47 and The D
No its a corndog, and you eat it, you don't suck on it. Thats why everyone at the fair was staring at you.
A little sensitive, are you?

Now where's that guy with the run on sentences to evaluate your fixation with weiners?

How many normal people do you know actually do that? I obviously don’t hang around the sort of bars you frequent...probably eat a lot of Thai food I bet, Bangkok buffet perhaps.
Don’t judge me, breeder. That’s not very Christian of you

And, you need to check up on the meaning of “subjective”

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Don’t judge me, breeder. That’s not very Christian of you

And, you need to check up on the meaning of “subjective”
I’ve been called that before, I didn’t say anything I was “attacked”. I laughed my ass off.

Gotta lot of those links saved to your phone I bet
No just a questionable search history and good googling skills. There’s lots of times I want to find something stupid and before I hit enter I think to myself “it’s not worth what I’m probably about to see, fuck that” lol

People are just too vague in their searches, type exactly what you’re looking for “how men eat bananas when alone funny” you know there’s 100 wanna be comedians making videos like that, it’s low hanging fruit....no pun intended.

No just a questionable search history and good googling skills. There’s lots of times I want to find something stupid and before I hit enter I think to myself “it’s not worth what I’m probably about to see, fuck that” lol

People are just too vague in their searches, type exactly what you’re looking for “how men eat bananas when alone funny” you know there’s 100 wanna be comedians making videos like that, it’s low hanging fruit....no pun intended.
Sounds sadly like my search history

I you want a real dog, switch out the old fashioned frank with an Earl Cambell Hot Link. Very tasty.
You would want earl cambell in your mouth...,

Real Wieners/Hot Dogs are the ones with natural casings and they go *SnAp!* when you bite them. A real Wiener in a soft bun with condiments of your choice, a plop of potato salad or chips or chili or whatever is a work of culinary art - simple, tasty, satisfying, and unique. I am a Hot Dog Whore - I love them and the classic "Chicago Dog" is my Go To Street Food with the poppy seed bun, sport peppers, tomato wedges, onions, mustard and the classic neon green relish and celery salt.

An American "Hot Dog" is an art form unique and special not duplicated nor imitated anywhere in the world. I still remember martial arts students from all over the world converging here locally for seminars and after training we'd all go drink beer and eat local foods. Without exception classic American Hot Dogs were considered fab food by folks from all around the globe. Unassuming classic and satisfying food enjoyed anywhere. Add a beer and fries, potato salad, chili, cheese or a choice of condiments and what could go wrong? More than once a traditional Japanese Martial Artist went bonkers over a Chili Dog, Fries and ice cold beer after a hard day of training. Simple and fabulous.

VooDoo

See what I did there?
Someone here told me most likely members with english rifles .......🌭🌭🌭

Real Wieners/Hot Dogs are the ones with natural casings and they go *SnAp!* when you bite them. A real Wiener in a soft bun with condiments of your choice, a plop of potato salad or chips or chili or whatever is a work of culinary art - simple, tasty, satisfying, and unique. I am a Hot Dog Whore - I love them and the classic "Chicago Dog" is my Go To Street Food with the poppy seed bun, sport peppers, tomato wedges, onions, mustard and the classic neon green relish and celery salt.

An American "Hot Dog" is an art form unique and special not duplicated nor imitated anywhere in the world. I still remember martial arts students from all over the world converging here locally for seminars and after training we'd all go drink beer and eat local foods. Without exception classic American Hot Dogs were considered fab food by folks from all around the globe. Unassuming classic and satisfying food enjoyed anywhere. Add a beer and fries, potato salad, chili, cheese or a choice of condiments and what could go wrong? More than once a traditional Japanese Martial Artist went bonkers over a Chili Dog, Fries and ice cold beer after a hard day of training. Simple and fabulous.

VooDoo
Chicago ruins everything hotdogs, pizza, gun ownership.

The sexual tension in this thread is getting to be a little much. I’m gonna go knock the bottom out of my wife. Be back in a minute or so

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Imagine being the guy with the record for the largest number of wieners you can fit in your mouth.

I feel like those could be two very different records

NOT Ear Campbell. A Hot Link, marketed by a company at least partially owned by a Former Football player, who has more sense than the “minds” occupying the environs between Virginia and Maryland.

Hot links you say? No wonder he was so into water....
1654565979037.jpeg

NOT Ear Campbell. A Hot Link, marketed by a company at least partially owned by a Former Football player, who has more sense than the “minds” occupying the environs between Virginia and Maryland.
Yeah earl Campbell’s hot “link”

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Local went out of business .. Good Dog Stands, are hard to find .

-

MEANER  WIENER.jpg