• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another NASCAR-related crime

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
What the hell is it down there? Is it in the water?

Woman allegedly claims devil told her to stab husband for 'worshiping' NASCAR | Kingsport Times-News

UoGYoAE.jpg

RICKY BOBBY MADE ME DO IT!

What do you mean by "Down There" Mr. I'mP.M.ingFrankBecauseYouPostedSomethingThatOffendsMe?

We should always judge a geographical region by a single sad, tragic case of mental illness.

opisaphaggot_zpsf8720dfa.gif

Last edited:
What do you mean by "Down There" [...]?

Haha. Even after clicking the link and reading the entire article - not one mention of which State. Had to Google the woman's address to finally figure out it was TN! Whew! For second there, I thought it was FL, where I was born and raised (although have lived in NC for 36 yrs). I _know_ there's stuff in the water down there.... :rolleyes:

If you're north of San Antonio, you're a Yankee. Sorry, rules are rules.

Xd gets it. He thinks you're a Yankee if you're north of San Antonio. People in MD think you're a Yankee if you live above the Mason-Dixon line. People in the Northeast think you're a Yankee only if you're from New England, and New Englanders know that a Yankee is someone who puts "cheddah" cheese on "they-yah" apple pie and says "ay-yuh" instead of yes.

BTW, I've been to Allentown, Philadelphia and a few other places up there and you can keep it.

Hell, go ahead and throw Chester and Norristown onto that pile, too. PA is mostly country except for Philly and PGH anyway.

what do you mean by "down there" mr. I'mp.m.ingfrankbecauseyoupostedsomethingthatoffendsme?

We should always judge a geographical region by a single sad, tragic case of mental illness.

opisaphaggot_zpsf8720dfa.gif

ftmfw

"Down there" from the guy with "War Damn Eagle" in his avatar. "Down there" from the guy who lives in a state where the most prestigious football program is run by convicted pedophiles. "Down there" from a guy with no f*cking clue about anything on this site other than running his man pleaser in the shout box.

I guess all the hypocrites are "up there".

"Down there" from the guy with "War Damn Eagle" in his avatar. "Down there" from the guy who lives in a state where the most prestigious football program is run by convicted pedophiles. "Down there" from a guy with no f*cking clue about anything on this site other than running his man pleaser in the shout box.

Drops the mic and strolls calmly off stage...

zmDlLGN.jpg

Says the mod who was all over a thread that I started about Penn State in the wake of the shame that Sandusky and Paterno (among others) brought to this state. As I recall, we seemed to be on the same page on that one. And do you really think that I was referring to the whole of the South? Believe me, it ain't that much better in Central PA.

Says the mod who was all over a thread that I started about Penn State in the wake of the shame that Sandusky and Paterno (among others) brought to this state. As I recall, we seemed to be on the same page on that one. And do you really think that I was referring to the whole of the South? Believe me, it ain't that much better in Central PA.

The point was you're "down there" comment reeked of elitism regardless of your personal stance on the aforementioned subject matter. However my comment still proves the point that a particular subject doesn't encapsulate the collective and derogatory references can successfully be omitted.

If you're north of San Antonio, you're a Yankee. Sorry, rules are rules.

And south of San Antonio you are a Mexican National !

And if your from Texas, your a Texan, not a Southerner. Nothing wrong with that, I like Texans, but we need to keep the pecking order straight.

BTW, Mike for the win.

In Louisiana our standard for "yankees" is anyone north of I-10.

I came across this thread while searching all 580 something of Veer's posts in an attempt to find one dealing with firearms, shooting, etc.
I'm going to go back to searching, I have a feeling it's going to take a while.