• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another new action?

Their logo could use some work.

Not sure why anyone would choose this over the Bighorn Origin.

APR uses a lot of Curtis actions. Im thinking this was speced by APR and made for them by Curtis. Also, APR/Curtis have some of the top PRS shooters. Had I not just got an Impact, I would really consider this.

Their logo could use some work.

+1, same with deadline action, loved it until I saw the left side of the action, if only they left out the "deadline" graphic I'd be all over it.

APR uses a lot of Curtis actions. Im thinking this was speced by APR and made for them by Curtis. Also, APR/Curtis have some of the top PRS shooters. Had I not just got an Impact, I would really consider this.

It was made for APR by Thompson Leh, not Curtis. https://www.thompsonleh.com

Same as the first APR action that came out a few months ago.

Reactions: Ripdog28

I wouldn't put too much stock into what the top PRS shooters use. They jump around between manufacturers like a sex addict at a whorehouse.

I think this thing looks good. One thing it has over the origin is dlc coating. Would I buy it over the origin? Options are nice.

I wouldn't put too much stock into what the top PRS shooters use. They jump around between manufacturers like a sex addict at a whorehouse.

Mostly referring to APR reputation. Never heard a bad thing about them.

The fonts pretty weird on this one. Not to mention BIG. Nothing wrong with more lower end custom options

90 degree.
CRF
Manual eject
DLC
tool less fire control removal

shiiiiit. still waiting on a bighorn origin long action but a long action magnum for $750 is hard to turn down

All that and a preorder price of $750! Dang, it is an awesome time to be into bolt guns.

90 degree.
CRF
Manual eject
DLC
tool less fire control removal

shiiiiit. still waiting on a bighorn origin long action but a long action magnum for $750 is hard to turn down

One would think they would see the demand for a long action.

This definitely looks nice considering I'm looking for a long action magnum. There doesnt seem to be a lot available in that configuration with the less expensive custom actions.

For the intro price the APR G2, especially since it is DLC, was too good to pass up. Spoke with the guys at APR and they assured me it is titties, so went ahead and ordered it. Looking forward to getting this thing built.

the origin is the clear winner here. controlled round feed is the only way to go in my opinion. i have a brand new nucleus i would trade for an origin if anyways wants to swap. i never should have sold all mine. lee gardner precision

I’m not sure I’d call $850 ‘budget’. At that price I’d rather spend the extra $100 and buy a Nucleus.
Budget to me would be a PTG $629 or something even cheaper.
It’s great to see more and more actions hit the market. Competition is good for the end user

I’m not sure I’d call $850 ‘budget’. At that price I’d rather spend the extra $100 and buy a Nucleus.
Budget to me would be a PTG $629 or something even cheaper.
It’s great to see more and more actions hit the market. Competition is good for the end user
what makes the nucleus worth $150 more?

also...the nucleus was kind of the first popular 'budget' action

Reputation, tried and true, resale value, etc etc