• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos ANOTHER NEW BABY

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
BASE GUN IS A STAG ARMS LEFT HANDED CARBINE
I ADDED:
ACE M4 SOCOM STOCK
MAGPUL MIAD HANDGRIP
MAGPUL ENHANCED TRIGGER GUARD
YHM FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD
YHM FLIP-UP REAR SIGHT
YHM FLIP-UP FRONT SIGHT/GAS BLOCK W/BAYONET LUG
BUILT FOR ACCURACY AND LIGHTWEIGHT. I BATTLE SIGHT ZEROED IT DEAD ON AT 50 YARDS AND THE OTHER DAY I SHOT A CAT AT 150 YARDS WITH A 55 GR. FMJ. POOOR WITTLE KITTY.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Re: ANOTHER NEW BABY

Congratulations on your new acquisition. Very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JACQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like the quality fit and finish of the YHM stuff? </div></div>
I like it a lot. plus you can't beat the price.

There aint a thing wrong with YHM stuff. Its very good.

Unless you like paying tripple $$ for aluminum, and are hung up on name brands, you wont know the differance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phlii</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice little zombie gun!

Are you thinking about putting an optic on it? </div></div>
I am saving up for a TA31 ACOG with the doctor red dot. Nothing like having twice as much in the scope as you do in the gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There aint a thing wrong with YHM stuff. Its very good.

Unless you like paying tripple $$ for aluminum, and are hung up on name brands, you wont know the differance. </div></div>
+1 on that.