• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Another one bites the dust...

Well .he got bbboed & there were chants of "lock him up" when he showed up at the world series game tonight. LOL Must have been a bunch of democrats there.

BW

This is what I based my comment on. " Trump said, however, that he didn’t tell House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) because he worried about leaks spoiling the operation. Before the news conference, there were reports that Trump also hadn’t notified House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who is a leader of the impeachment inquiry against Trump but would generally be a member of Congress you’d inform about these things. "

BW
it's never a good idea to tell treasonous 5th columnists about secret military operations. they were surprised this time. maybe next time Trump surprises them with a more personal catch & detain operation.

1ADAF087-47AA-49CA-9A91-0E13BCC83101.jpeg

This is what I based my comment on. " Trump said, however, that he didn’t tell House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) because he worried about leaks spoiling the operation. Before the news conference, there were reports that Trump also hadn’t notified House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who is a leader of the impeachment inquiry against Trump but would generally be a member of Congress you’d inform about these things. "

BW

The President isn't required to inform anyone in congress about ongoing military operations. The congressional authority to prosecute terrorists (AUMF) hasn't expired.

Though the dog's name has not been confirmed, multiple sources from the Department of Defense have indicated the pup's name is "Conan."