• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

another question about MagnetoSpeed V3

Yes, even some of the larger ones--but has its limits. I had a V1 before. It worked fine with smaller, lower profile supressors such as Badger Thruster, even worked with Badger FTE Mini, but the full size FTE would bridge and touch the bayo.

The V3 much larger gap to accommodate larger profile breaks. If you had one of the larger profiled break would want to compare measurements if critical part of your decision to buy. Cool thing with the FTE, I just took it off to chrono and spun it back on.

The V2 and V3 bayos are designed to accommodate suppressors. They have a set of shims you use to set the proper offset from your bore. The V2 and V3 bayos also have a larger gap to accommodate larger muzzle devices.

Last edited:
I strapped mine to my Surefire brake on my Gap 10 and it worked like a charm.

Just a side note, I was able to shoot a 3/4" group at 100 yards with it strapped to my rifle and my point of aim was dead on the bulls eye so no point of impact shift for me.