• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another reminder that CNN is not news

Jack's Dad

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2018
It was only after Trump was elected that he showed the world "News" is fake bullshit fed to the mushrooms . News to me is a live video feed of what is actually happening anything else someone's opinion and opinions are like assholes and everybody has one.

A friend and I were discussing this just recently and I think my research here has some gaps, can someone help? I need to get my friend some links to hard research

Busing of poor kids into rich school districts has been going on since the 60's or so, based on that fact there has to be a ton of actual data out there, not opinions, not guesses, but real hard data as all this has happened over and over.

Where are the reports and hard data that show/prove all the wealthy school districts showing they were better off / improved after the busing happened?

You know data like average GPA for the school on the increase
ACT/SAT scores rising
general education level rising
Percent of kids graduating on the increase
percentage of grads attend college on the increase
These schools districts now attracting better teachers
discipline problems declining
Drop out rate declining
pregnancy rate declining
drug use in school declining
crime in and around school declining

I am sure there are a dozen more stats that can be used to prove a school district has IMPROVED post busing

Anyone have a link to school systems that were better off after the busing? asking for a friend

Reactions: deersniper
They soil whatever they touch. Who the fuck wants them around?

Not me, that's for sure.

Reactions: wade2big
A friend and I were discussing this just recently and I think my research here has some gaps, can someone help? I need to get my friend some links to hard research

Busing of poor kids into rich school districts has been going on since the 60's or so, based on that fact there has to be a ton of actual data out there, not opinions, not guesses, but real hard data as all this has happened over and over.

Where are the reports and hard data that show/prove all the wealthy school districts showing they were better off / improved after the busing happened?

You know data like average GPA for the school on the increase
ACT/SAT scores rising
general education level rising
Percent of kids graduating on the increase
percentage of grads attend college on the increase
These schools districts now attracting better teachers
discipline problems declining
Drop out rate declining
pregnancy rate declining
drug use in school declining
crime in and around school declining

I am sure there are a dozen more stats that can be used to prove a school district has IMPROVED post busing

Anyone have a link to school systems that were better off after the busing? asking for a friend
Their basketball and football teams. Lol