• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Rifle build.

reewik

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2009
    La Vergne, TN
    I am building a long range rifle set up from my old yet new to me again Remington SPS. (Sold and repurchased)

I have a AICS stock, US OPTICS ST-10, Badger 20 MOA RAIL with size 8 screws, and an Atlas Bipod with spigot mount for the build. I will probably add the Badger Knob. The rings, and am really not sure they are coming with the scope. They look like either (badger or us optics rings.)

Re: Another Rifle build.

Got the stock in Today.. Man this thing is awesome. The fit and finish is nice. The scope is next.

Ok here is a horrible shot from today at the range using bags..

4428704466_9abe4ae962_o.jpg

Very slick. I don't know the MFG of the rings, but I can tell you they are not USOs.

The dips that guys are getting on the AICS skins are just sick. They just keep getting better and better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reewik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok here is a horrible shot from today at the range using bags..

4428704466_9abe4ae962_o.jpg
    </div></div>

Nice stock. Who did it for you and how much?

So the gun went to the smith for a threading job to mount the badger FTE Brake. The 20 inch barrel length has always been a harsh recoil in comparison to my 26" barrel. This should really assist in that area. I should have him true the action but I think I will wait until I replace the barrel in the future.

The gun is still a shooter hitting targets 3" out to 300 yards, The furthest range here locally.

Are those AICS stocks coming already cameoed now or was that painted after purchase? Looks dam nice!! Lee

This was painted after the fact, Thanks... Loved the paint job so has to have it